• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.99 discussion

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
You added another unnecessary click to confirm you want to delete reports
Why is that necessary, when there is already an option to un-delete them, if you delete them in error
That time could have been used to fix my Bank Issue, which has not worked for 78 days and you even confirmed it would take 5 mins
I can't pay money into the bank
I can't post any items, or products, as my browser keeps locking up
I can't withdraw money from the market, as if I get dueled I will lose it all
I honestly can't believe that a programmer can't find 5 mins in the last 78 days to fix it
I'm beginning to believe you are making excuses, as you don't have someone capable of fixing it
Maybe you can ask Hiroaki, as he is the one that already gave you the solution to this issue

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
"Joaquin Murrieta's set has a wrong bonus."

Wow, really? After what? Half a year to notice/fix it? And of course not telling what it was?
I mean at least tell us which one of the 3 sets (If not all..) :D

"Every week you will have a chance to finished 2 new daily quests."

Kinda confused. Finish, finished or wut?

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

Valentines Event Items
From now on James B.Hickok's items are upgradeable, auctionable and tradeable.

OMG FINALLY THANK YOU JESUS I'VE BEEN WAITING MONTHS

New Daily Quests
Every week you will have a chance to finished 2 new daily quests. To complete them, you must complete or win a fort battle.

+1 great addition

Joaquin Murrieta's set bonus
Joaquin Murrieta's set has a wrong bonus.

I hope the last 5ish damage sets you've released had the wrong bonus, and you nerf them all into balance .
EDIT: It got a slight buff instead cool :njub:

Also i propose fixing Iceman's bank issue by redistributing his wealth among the rest of the players, can't hit the money cap if there's communism :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha.1

Private First Class
I'm mostly annoyed it took this long for the Hickok's items to be auctionable, need it desperately on worlds where I've got crappy speed gear. The existing policy of waiting a long time before making tombola items salable is really hard to understand in certain cases. Maybe it is done so that people spend nuggets to get the items "fast" without having to wait forever. But, Hickok's set isn't all that strong and nobody is gonna spend nuggets to get that set.

So, I request this policy is changed, and items become auctionable sooner.

DeletedUser500

I'm mostly annoyed it took this long for the Hickok's items to be auctionable, need it desperately on worlds where I've got crappy speed gear. The existing policy of waiting a long time before making tombola items salable is really hard to understand in certain cases. Maybe it is done so that people spend nuggets to get the items "fast" without having to wait forever. But, Hickok's set isn't all that strong and nobody is gonna spend nuggets to get that set.

So, I request this policy is changed, and items become auctionable sooner.

Thought i might be the only one who cared :njub:
For the love of Diggo pls modernise this policy of having to wait until the next tombola before previous tombola sets are sellable.

RNG gods are not kind unless you can spend 5-20 Euros a spin, so the only way most people can complete sets is through the market - P2W people already competed their sets in the first 2 days anyway so i cannot for the life of me see a reason to delay for weeks and weeks and weeks of increasingly severe disadvantage to the vast majority of the player-base.

DeletedUser1406

Thought i might be the only one who cared :njub:
For the love of Diggo pls modernise this policy of having to wait until the next tombola before previous tombola sets are sellable.
I believe the original reasoning behind this (7-8 years ago) was to make it more annoying for people with multi/ghost accounts to pull an easy buck. Seeing the activity in game, nowdays it could actually be beneficent to the game.

Too bad these "rules" are set in stone and (probably) nobody is willing to change.:njub:

P2W people.
Pay2Win? Wait, you can win at this game?

(got my password first try, aww yeah!)

DeletedUser500

I have just noticed that the rewards for the fort battle daily quests for a level 150 character are 200 exp, 600 dollars and 1 whole bond, so double that for a weeks worth of rewards. I don't think i'll bother accepting this, but it's still a nice incentive for little players on less-populated worlds, and any steps to increase fort battle attendance are welcome.

Perhaps after certain levels these rewards could be increased though, for example some values i've made up: at level 75 it could give 2.5k exp and maybe 3 bonds, at level 120 could give 10k exp and maybe 5 bonds?
And if you're feeling generous 10 bonds/no exp at level 150 would be sweet.

I will admit i'm not exactly a quester, and I have no idea how to balance daily quests, but the rewards for those were always far too low for me to click after level 50 or so. 5 bonds for 2 roses, aye right. Would like to see rewards, at least for the fort battle element as it's literally all I care about, that take character levels into consideration, and perhaps be able to entice higher levels players back to battles at the same time.

DeletedUser4658

How can I get the snowballs achievement ? I know you get achievement for full edison when you craft something but dont know about the snowballs

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
You'll probably get it eventually, but if you're impatient you can contact the support for that.