• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2019 discussion

Lordofgods

Private
I appreciate this conversation...altough it should have a dedicated topic, i'll thrown an idea.

What about : reforming the penalty for shooting in the distance! (incresing the penalty mainly)

It doesn't mean as much as it onde did...bonus have become so big, that the -25 (or whatever) is minimal...
Who shoots far away? Guys with low hp and high damage (so they would hit less) and it would be more beneficial (in comparison) to people shooting close.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Same for Tower-Wall-Building bonuses. They becoming less and less important.
One of the reasons why Defending is much harder than before.

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
Edison's film stock, melee weapon, +0.2 shooting (per level)
Can you please re-think this? I know that duelers probably won't use these weapons, but it just hurts my eyes to see that a melee weapon adds shooting...
It's not hard to understand why people say that these new sets are designed by people who don't play this game.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Edison's film stock, melee weapon, +0.2 shooting (per level)
Can you please re-think this? I know that duelers probably won't use these weapons, but it just hurts my eyes to see that a melee weapon adds shooting...
It's not hard to understand why people say that these new sets are designed by people who don't play this game.

ain't you gonna shoot a movie?..........lolzzzz

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
But ambitious people get +2, +3 or even higher.
Can't auction those or anything so it's killing the Item supplies of the servers -which doesn't help to new players.

DeletedUser4484

Since premium items are so much better they should atleast be auctionable. Like looking back in history, there have never been before 2nd same Sale in relatively close time. New players - that you are probably trying to attract in some ways will come and end game just because There will be no way to reach premium users. Making it auctionable would make the game more healfier as there would be any % of chances to get those items.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
But hey, that is the point right: P2W so more people pays for it :)

Good way to kill the -already weak- player base :)
Maybe it's time for another game -for Advents and Soldiers at least.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I really don't understand how this Tatanka set is an Adventure set.
It doesn't give any Defense, so it doesn't give any Hp, at all. It's just utterly useless to me.

Can't use it for jobs either as there is no Labor point bonus.

Makes me feel like it is just there to mess with the rewards we get from tombola gamble..
And it works very well. I got 2x useless Tomahawks from 48k egg guy which is 6 days down the drain.

OneTouch

Private First Class
I really don't understand how this Tatanka set is an Adventure set.
It doesn't give any Defense, so it doesn't give any Hp, at all. It's just utterly useless to me.

Seems, its just useless for you. In new worlds people cant get Bavarian set anymore so its a good option for them since outlaw set is outdated.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Like I said, Outlaw set has defense bonus (Hp) and this one doesn't..

But of course some people has those upgraded OP weapons to get tons of Hp.
Add these to that and you get even more insane damage. (InnoGames's love for ever-upward damages..)

That said, weapons of this set still useless.. Because No Str (on Rifle) = No Hp.
Good luck having a chance there without Hp bonus. This isn't FF that you hide behind high Hp..

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

The set's useless to tanks, adventurers and dodgy workers, the sets also useless to leaderships who have literally any other fort set that came out in the last year.

So it's for attack value in adventures, i guess? No comment.

So sorry you wasted 6 days for that Raider, maybe you could get 300k back with some good marketing and dumb players...

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
It's meant to be an Adventure set (see the Easter thread), but it doesn't give any Defense to help with the purpose.

Meh, I will try but I don't really need money. I just wanted one thing from this gamble event but game giving me useless Tatanka stuff instead.

I just hope this time Sets will become auctionable earlier..