• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter Event 2019 discussion

DeletedUser4213

those sets are tra** i mean compared to farmers set the new duel set could be from 2017.... its very very weak and you have no chance against farmers with it...

DeletedUser2397

Wait 80 hours? at the 1st duel? :huh:

banditw5k4f.jpg

Harsha.1

Private First Class
duelers are already OP in FFs and deal a load of damage. Even with that in mind, why are you guys putting out more FF sets to make duellers stronger? - especially the union officer's set for nuggets.

I know you need to make money, but why don't you release sets that make soldiers and tanks stronger? - that is what would make everyone happy rather than more damage sets

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Duellers (well any leadership char) soon 2000+ on shot without crit, dream for everyone especially for adventurer tryin to block something and is already kinda useless often. Lmao. No wonder we wont get class change, since most ppl would change to dueller and noone would play sold/adv nearly. Rework/rebalance of char classes on FF would be cool too tho :-)

EDIT: And the new resistance dueller set from tombola.. well not Appearence nor Aiming. Not cool at all.. but glad it has dodging WesternKappa.

DeletedUser4213

it does not only need more aim ... it needs a full rework - farmers set is 1000 times better - i dont get it why all these new sets are so bad compared to last year...

OneTouch

Private First Class
Cool, 2 more leadership sets. Duellers used to kill blockers in 2-3 rounds even the best can last long 4-5 maybe. Now new goal must be killing blockers in a single round. Most of players left the game after InnoGames made duellers strong in 2016. It seems like this company never learns from their mistakes...

Also i would like to ask, whats the point on adding "dodging" skill to a resistance set? You can design a resistance set with vigor,aim,reflex,toughness and tactics or a dodging/aim set with vigor, aim, dodging, tactics and appearance. All i see is a random set without anything good on it.

What about adding "attack fort battle bonus" to a working set(Tatanka) while you already have the same set bonus on new fort battle set. We are not using our working sets on fort battles, did you know it?

I wanna understand what kind of brain designs this sets, do they played this game before even?

DeletedUser500

Just what we needed, more sets for damagers, nothing for tanks. Again :D

I wanna understand what kind of brain designs this sets, do they played this game before even?

Clearly not interested in Forts either way.

One of the sets doesn't appear to have Fort skills again though too. Not even sure what Tatanka is supposed to be optimised for...
The duel set isn't as good as previous sets, and the 3rd set isn't as good as American set....

Overall nothing for me here as it is.:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4213

Cool, 2 more leadership sets. Duellers used to kill blockers in 2-3 rounds even the best can last long 4-5 maybe. Now new goal must be killing blockers in a single round. Most of players left the game after InnoGames made duellers strong in 2016. It seems like this company never learns from their mistakes...

Also i would like to ask, whats the point on adding "dodging" skill to a resistance set? You can design a resistance set with vigor,aim,reflex,toughness and tactics or a dodging/aim set with vigor, aim, dodging, tactics and appearance. All i see is a random set without anything good on it.

What about adding "attack fort battle bonus" to a working set(Tatanka) while you already have the same set bonus on new fort battle set. We are not using our working sets on fort battles, did you know it?

they really dont think about what they are doing because its faster than creating a good set which is needed - you know - times is money - after adding a set like mountain farmers we are in need of a set which could counter it - melee sets are just weak since we got the mountain farmer set - i tested this new set - and even hardins set is stronger than the new duel set - its weak ... weaker than sets from 2017

DeletedUser4266

what are those trash sets?
do we have 2019 or 2013?
come on the one weapon set with 1 damage per lvl and all stats preety low compared to farmers or even hardin...
u can do better InnoGames ^^

Hammersvk

Reservist
Just make that duel set OP, so the soldiers will have even bigger advantage(sarcasm).

Set for Fort fighting....well, with this set even workers will be on the level of adventurers with survivability(few hits, 0 dodges). (I´m not talking about union officer's set now, which is even more OP)
Dmg went insanely high(do you remember that times, when the only chance for 1k+ hit without critical was with precise single shot rifle^5?) , but not HP :)

I still hope that 3.0 version will change this situation(at least advantages of character classes)

Zulus

Private
i dont quiet undrstand most comments here about new sets. On one hand everyone moans that sets recently introduced are OP which they are, especially damage sets with loads of leadership, aim, traps, hide etc, but on the other hand people moan that sets in this years easter event suck as they are worse then what we already have. You want new sets that will OP the OP sets that we already have or what?

I know fort fighting sucks as no class can withstand the damage dealt now and not only by the duelers, as every tom, dick and harry is wearing murrieta and feels proud of himself doing ave damage per hit at around 1300 - 1500, while the other classes, especially advents and soldiers are turning away from fort fighting.

If InnoGames wants to persist in including more leadership in news sets, let them, all they have to do is alter the fort fight formula and make leadership contribution in it tiny or non existent so the more leadership one has does not translate into more damage dealt per shot. Then duelers may have a choice to decrease their leadership and put the skills into hide, traps, dodge or aim as it certainly will not be HP. Then they can aim and dodge better but their damage per hit will be less then it is now when they have stupendous amount of leadership.
That should translate in advents, soldiers and workers blocking for longer and the resistance sets available to us actually meaning something as right now resisstance of 250 or more means diddly squat.

If such change, regarding the meaning of leadrship in fort fight formula had to be implemented, then it would make sense for InnoGames to introduce sets that give more hp or even more resistance as the ave damage per shot that is being done now should certainly decrease which in turn should translate in fort fight actually lasting close to full rounds instead of finishing in round 30-35. That would also, i am sure, motivate more non dueler class people to come back to fort fighting and again invest in hp and resistance sets as they would be sure to be able to last much longer in key positions then they do now.

Lastly, the new dueling sets that are being introduced in this years events also should not be stronger then we already have but should rather be designed to counter sets that are already available, ( malee vs ranged).
Regarding new working sets, thats easiest of the lot as the new sets can be introduced to increase the drop rate of some products that are low or just increase drop rate at certain jobs but not all, so the new working set does not kill completely the old working sets that we have.