• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.97 discussion

DeletedUser3194

Hi, i'm a french player.
We have the craft quest 2.0 before the right date, but it's bugged. I'm on the beta server, and surprise it's a joke for the april first. You know what? it's not funny! lot of player waiting for that, old people who have finish 90% of the game and were hoping for new challenge. So InnoGames play with that? make people happy and the minute after you take away the gift? it's bad, you should be ashamed. learn what's funny before trying to make jokes.
Congratulations InnoGames you have pissed off and disappointed a lot of players.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Yeah the craft 2.0. should be serious thing.. we need something new to do ingame honestly + on older servers is kinda problematic to find even things for quest so it would be nice to give us option to chose 2nd craft for real. This would solve it in some way. I was really hoping this is real thing cuz except events nothing new except few ""bugged"" quests really happened :( . Also where is easter event this year? o_O