• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.96 discussion

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
You might consider it a minor bug, but when it affects a TIME SENSITIVE quest, 2 weeks is really not acceptable, especially when a couple of these fixes should not take even a rookie coder more than about 5 minutes to fix
Sure, it probably took 5 minutes to fix, but the fixes aren't applied more often than once every two weeks, unless the issue prevents players from logging in.
The beta version will contain bugs from time to time. If you don't like bugs, perhaps the international worlds are better for you.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
Well, the international version is bugged for the repeatable St Patrick quest too, so it doesn't really make any difference does it? InnoGames have a recent history of not fixing bugs before they go live in the regular worlds, I'd have thought you'd have known better than to make that comment all things considered :oops:

EDIT: and now this quest has also been released into the regular worlds complete with bugs.

Remind me, what's the purpose of Beta again?

Last edited:

champ45

Reservist
the Green Sky mission does not work even on Italian servers.
I think that since the mission doesn't work on the beta server, you shouldn't have started on the international servers.
Perhaps you should worry a little more about the satisfaction of your customers!

either the drop rate for the - Hordeum Vulgare is incredibly low, the requirements for getting it have changed or it's bugged, because it is not dropping
People on Alamogordo are saying they have used over 100nrg with no drop, and I am nearing that rate with similar results. It would be nice to know whether to keep searching, or wait for yet another update. :(

On a side note, the latest step for me in the Burning spirits quest calls for 8 to 10 am which is 3am to 5am local time for me, not cool developers, not cool at all.

Last edited:

quis

Private First Class
And now, Heisenzwerg vanished... Will he reappear if the bug will be (hopefully) fixed tomorrow? Will we get additional time to finish the quests?

Last edited:

quis

Private First Class
OK, one Bug fixed and stopped the work. Instead of looking at all Items if there is a problem or a time restriction...

OneTouch

Private First Class
We hope to have that issue fixed soon.

Strange thing is its only bugged on beta, i was able to find all quest items on normal servers earlier today.

Btw why James B. Hickok set is not auctionable? Its useless for those who already have Henry Miller set. At least we can pass them to newbies.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
It's not really that strange, it was fixed after the recent beta update, but before the live update, we should get it too with the next update but that might not be until next Monday.