• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Seven Sisters discussion

Trowtag

Reservist
We fully understand this is a Beta version , to test issues . The problem is , to less info when a quest is bugged , it would be helpfull to set-up a system to let us know when a quest is bugged (kind of like you doing for Hordeum vulgare in saloon chat right now) this would be avoid the questions in saloon over and over again , besides it would be handy for CM's too , i can imagen at times there is a bug (wich is very often,especialy last year) CM's are getting tons of tickets , so it would be much more simple to set-up a "warning-bugg-allert" for them too ? Just saying ....

Last edited:

MercuryTem

Reservist
yeepee...
I'm particularly happy ... happy to have just used a "3 days VIP longtimer" and , because I found only 1 snow ball after multiple jobs , to discover this problem now on the forum ...

And ,as we are lucky , we have a high percentage of risk to have discovered this problem on Beta, but to encounter also the same problem after this on "normal " worlds.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
People crying on BETA about some 3days VIP? Sorry but this is actually beta if you didnt know. I dont see any point why they should refund anything. You could have just wait and not rush it. I would understand some refunds on regular servers but here, where bugs are on every update? ROFL.

EDIT: Not to mention i dont believe you arent using that 3days VIP booster anyway now atleast on something else. If refund, refund even your drops,exps everything since you used it anyway on something else, not to mention even more those VIP boosters are dropping for free exactly from events like this. Get over that.

MercuryTem

Reservist
Thanks JustAMoment for your lesson( even unwanted, and un-needed; if I want your opinion , I will let you know).

I asked here; they say yes or no. I asked once I saw the problem . No need to underline that in case of a refund, they should also deacitvate the current boost.
Regarding the lesson : that's indeed the purpose of the beta ... but I did not know the purpose was also to see quasi any upgrade coming with a bug.
Moreover, I did not rush ; I have waited for 2 days before using this boost.
And I may remember you that this event with snowball was announced with an ingame popup on opening... for 2 days (I did not mark it as read) .
I would have appreciated the same popup announcing this part was buggued . I would have known it (as I waited for 2 days). It might have been normal.EDIT: actually, the announcement popup is even still active (without info on the problem)

Last remark : if the beta is here to detect the bug in advance, the beta is normally also here in order to be able to correct the bugs before deploying on regular worlds. And that's not what is done on TW servers since months. The same bugs also appear on regular worlds , although they have already been highlighted here previously.

Last edited: