• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.91 discussion

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
New questline: "Locked out"
Did you lose one of the keys and now you can't get the golden weapon? Don't worry, you have the chance to get back the key!

The new questline will allow you to get the missing key needed to get the golden weapon. This questline contains 6 quests and is available to all players who have or had a 3. key and their character is at least level 85.

o37L7pP.png

Maybe need to finish "The raid" questline too.

But that questline really welcome to everyone who back in days choose not a key route, because we didn't know what are these keys can do. Really great update to get "free" now these keys. Any plan at character bonuses changes in this year as "xmas suprise" or that one will happen in next year(s)?

Last edited:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
The requirements for the quest are:
- Complete the art thief
- Complete the raid (either route)
- Have or used to have the third key

Character bonus changes are currently not planned for this year.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
- Complete the art thief

Thanks for the answer!

quis

Private First Class
- Complete the art thief

But why does this questline does not appear for me? Is it maybe buggy?

DeletedUser4341

Hi there, are you planning some great 3.0 update or this game is dead already? Thanks for answer. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
It hasn't ended yet, we're still developing it, but don't expect a major overhaul like 2.0 was.

DeletedUser4507

Hey I havent play this game for several moths and I would like to ask if the new quests : The Headless horseman and the quest with Lucilles lasso will be repeatable.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
First I think we need 2.92 changelog and topic about update. After we need someone who add dotd items to 2018 xmas bag (because not here any of them) and add shop 2018 dotd chest too.
If someone opened 2018 xmas bag now, but wanted to get dotd items, can get refund or not?

asdf124

Private First Class
First I think we need 2.92 changelog and topic about update. After we need someone who add dotd items to 2018 xmas bag (because not here any of them) and add shop 2018 dotd chest too.
If someone opened 2018 xmas bag now, but wanted to get dotd items, can get refund or not?
No 2.92 update, the 2.91 update had all the christmas chests/bags.

asdf124

Private First Class
Would be nice if uncommon gear from octoberfest(preacher shoes/moonshine shoes/mountain farmer shoes) have similar prices with the uncommon gear from previous events.
And what about achis? We have some new achis...

I wouldn't know anything about that one, I usually want to check out new items.

DeletedUser4619

Hi,can some dev anshwer me please,do you planned same scam for people as you made last year with missing some pieces of sets on chrismas sale,same this year with missing chest with 2018 dotd sets in shop?Or do you planned repair this when you run this sale on normal worlds?