• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the bug section, Guest!
    This is where you can find all the bugs reported by other players.
    If you'd like to report one yourself, please make sure to read this Guide to bug reporting before doing so.
    Otherwise, we might not be able to fix it for you.

Not a bug Bug at Lone Ranger

DeletedUser4613

Hi ! so i had this mission and i reached the quest with Evidence. I saw that it says that it will take a while but after 10 min of working 15 seconds when i open inventory i saw Evidence item, after this i clicked on quest and when i click claim reward the game blocked. I refresh the page and i saw that i was no longer had evidence in inventory and mission still remains. And i said ok. lets work again. That was happened friday. I worked 3 days with 15 sec works for maybe 3Hours and still no Evidence Item. I said that in global chat and a player said that maybe is bug and contact suport. Help me ! Thanks.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Just looked into it for you and the answer is yes. You can find the evidence while colonizing new land.

DeletedUser4613

i work for 20-30 min at colonize new land too... no drop. meanwhile i cancel quest and accept again, maybe to cancel the error.

DeletedUser4613

Meanwhile after i cancel and accept again the quest and after 1h or work at 15 sec the Evidence dropped so no need for this post. You can Close the Topic !