• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.87 discussion

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
We're working on that issue, there should still be plenty of time left to complete the quest afterwards though.

DeletedUser4592

From where I stand, the ''beta'' testing stops after first paragraph: ''Evaluate customer satisfaction and ensure release readiness. These tests take users on a guided tour of the product to answer the question: Do customers like the product?''
I don't know if I like it, I never got further than first step. Maybe I do, maybe I don't. I am more in ''Evaluate the quality of the product and ensure Beta readiness. These tests focus on finding bugs, and answer the question: Does the product work?''. For now, it does not work.

Trowtag

Reservist
I'm aware this is a testserver , but imform us and make a topic in saloonchat , to avoid that everyone is asking the same questions over and over again in saloonchat , if a quest is bugged , is not too much to ask i think ?
And make a new topic when it's solved would be handy too ?
Anyone agree with this ?

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
This is just to keep you informed what a beta test server means.
https://www.centercode.com/blog/2011/01/alpha-vs-beta-testing
Just read the What testers should expect
Sometimes it`s best to be informed before posting stuff ;)

I do it for a living, and a very nice living it is too, I'm pretty sure I'm well informed about the stages of testing, in fact I've got letters after my name that says I do too ;)

PS I wouldn't believe everything you read on the web either, that link doesn't even scratch the surface

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
come on guys, give them a break!
this is the first time they introduce new items as part of a quest, of course there's going to be problems! :confused:

oh... wait... new quests with new items are added to the game all the time. it's supposed to be a routine task by now. or..? :rolleyes:
and we should also remember that these are the same people that have problems with basic math. they let you use an energy buff, tell you that you have e.g. 36 energy points, but only let you queue 2h of work and leave you with 11 unused energy points. rounding the numbers is so complicated!

my apologies for being sarcastic and bitter, but these are routine things Innogames is doing since when the game was released, and so many years later they have problems in this area?! it's not like they released a completely new multiplayer adventure game mode, it's about adding quest items like they did a million times before. I'm just happy these guys are making games and not software for medical devices or autonomous cars because people would die.

...and another day passes with no fix, :mad:
soon it will be time to release it to the .net worlds despite the lack of fix... of course it won't be the first time that happened either.:oops:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
The items have been added to the town called "NPC Town", so you can buy them there :)

There's still an issue with one of the quests which should be fixed with the next update.

HellsComing

Reservist
I do it for a living, and a very nice living it is too, I'm pretty sure I'm well informed about the stages of testing, in fact I've got letters after my name that says I do too ;)

PS I wouldn't believe everything you read on the web either, that link doesn't even scratch the surface

I also do this for a living and probably the same nice living too.So we both know how the mind of the programmer's is working .So why complaining?
I can also provide a full documentation if you want of what should people expect from a beta test server.
Let me know ;)

Best rergards