• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Overpowered Weapon

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Said the man with:
Amount deposited into the bank $ 1,937,910,937
Highest amount deposited into the bank $ 405,754,423

jealous much? cause it doesn't have anything to do with any balance in the game.
he played for it, one way or the other.
so stating that here? very useless, it only shows how jealous you are, and lazy for not achieving it yourself.

getting ontopic again...
if you look at the last weapons...they still are under the shiny golden... why does InnoGames want to put a weapon in the game that has a lot more damage on it?
and with shiny weapons not being able to upgrade... it only makes the difference even more bigger.
InnoGames stands for nuggets.... not for any good gameplay..
everybody knows that...just collecting before they turn it off

jealous much? cause it doesn't have anything to do with any balance in the game.
he played for it, one way or the other.
so stating that here? very useless, it only shows how jealous you are, and lazy for not achieving it yourself.

Do you think before you write something ? With his money, he can upgrade an event weapon to level 5. People with less than 10.000.000$ can't. Where is the balance here ?

"and lazy for not achieving it yourself"
Thank you. Collecting that much money for what ? To keep it in the bank ?

"he played for it, one way or the other."
Same as the person The-Iceman posted in this topic. He got real money to buy those weapons, good for him. To quote you "jealous much?".

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Do you think before you write something ? With his money, he can upgrade an event weapon to level 5. People with less than 10.000.000$ can't. Where is the balance here ?
You might want to enlighten me how it is possible to upgrade Event Weapons to level 5 using cash?
I would have to buy 243 of them from the Market
I would be lucky to find 9 Event weapons never mind 243
You are the one that needs to engage your brain before you put your mouth in gear, Sorinel

You might want to enlighten me how it is possible to upgrade Event Weapons to level 5 using cash?
Try it and you will find out. Who said buy them from Market ? Use bonds and nuggets and you will get them from events.

I see you got 4 event weapons level 3 in inventory. Those weapons are from 2016. I bet they will be available in Christmas bags. Work hard and you can get them to level 5.

#3 I only use Nuggets for the premium Advantage and that only costs me 200 Nuggets every 2 weeks and 3000 Nuggets lasts me 6 months
Well don't waste nuggets on "premium Advantage" and keep them for premium items. Like this "Overpowered Weapon". Simple...

Last edited:

mxj1

Private First Class
The plates have got exact same scaling as weapons from incoming Oktoberfest (including free set) so if they will be tradeable like last year's dirndl knife and platter you could eaisly upgrade them to ^3 like he does or even ^4 :)

You are the one that needs to engage your brain before you put your mouth in gear, Sorinel

On live servers ^4 are easily achievable, 2 people on my homeserver have female wine barrel ^4 so it's 81 more to ^5 ( and lot of them were still on market)

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
On live servers ^4 are easily achievable, 2 people on my homeserver have female wine barrel ^4 so it's 81 more to ^5 ( and lot of them were still on market)
You forgot to mention that every male player got the Dirndl weapons that were female only, so of course there were a prolific amount of them for sale, as the male players couldn't use them
Name another effective weapon that you got both male and female versions of?

Some of the replies in this thread reek of jealousy, how sad is that?
I worked my butt off to make the money in my bank account and did thousands of hours of work at Lead a Trade Office to enhance my Inventory
I put the time in to earn the money to buy the Event Bags for cash,, sadly that option has been removed and I do not buy the Bags for Nuggets
Besides the fact that what I do with my cash is no one else's business
Some of you might want to get off your butts and do some work instead of whining about other players success
You are only attacking me to deflect the matter in hand, that the plates are grossly overpowered

Last edited:

champ45

Reservist
Dear Ice, the InnoGames is a service company whose goal is to make profits for owners and I am convinced that it is happy when customers spend to play. I agree with you that it is not right to give this kind of advantages. But the game has become a race for those who spend more to become "better" than others. And for the InnoGames who spends the most is the best "player-customer".
InnoGames = COMMERCIAL BUSINESS, so I'm not surprised at anything.

Some of the replies in this thread reek of jealousy, how sad is that?
Well, why did you started this topic ? Not because of jealousy ?

I worked my butt off to make the money in my bank account and did thousands of hours of work at Lead a Trade Office to enhance my Inventory
And other people worked hard in real life (I bet some people got 3-4 jobs, not 1), to make real money, to buy this "Ovepowered Weapon".

Besides the fact that what I do with my cash is no one else's business
And what people are doing with there real money is not your business.

Some of you might want to get off your butts and do some work instead of whining about other players success
Some of us are doing real work, not working in a game all day.

You are only attacking me to deflect the matter in hand, that the plates are grossly overpowered
Who started this topic ? Who posted first ? Who complain first ?

It completely unbalances the game and gives the owner a massive unfair advantage
Wrong. The thing that "completely unbalances the game" is when they introduced the upgrade system.