• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.83 discussion

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
So El "Greengo" name won at FB. I saw these items auctionable, so you can get more than one?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Make hat auctionable too:
CDRswGj.png

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
100 is the maximum baskets what are we can found it? Will be buyable at shop (like cards, but now with normal price and bonds option)?

mxj1

Private First Class
There is no discussion for deputy chef sale so I'll ask here, why does it give 80 damage to sector instead of
+50 damage (fort battle bonus) as you said ?

Jack Beauregard

Reservist
I would like to say mine on these weapons.
I can understand that a company needs to collect money and therefore always let out something new. I can also understand that those who spend must receive an advantage. What I can not understand is if those who spend continue to do so if they are left alone, that is, say a dozen or twenty to server maybe? You are asked not to create these differences in the game and you do nothing but encourage them to the detriment of all the particularities that make this game something fun. Some time ago it was discussed the rare weapons that make the adventures uninteresting and seemed to be doing something to that effect with a ceiling to the attributes of weapons. Now you have also made fun of the winners of the events by making their weapons void against the latter new to the shop. The abandonments will go on increasing making the playable adventures each dead of a pope. Squeeze as long as you can then send us SPAM mail to sign up for other games where over time you will make them like the west. Compliments!