• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Gold Rush discussion

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
how does one join this world? using the same name or do I have to create a new account? I so, how would i be doing this.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4484

1. Will refferal system work?
2. What does it mean `work motivation`, it's working only for church atm, will we have max 750% motivation on jobs?
3. Will we be able to trade products? Because crafting is essentail part of game in such a challenge?
4. Working together is even mentioned there as recommended but we can't share money?
5. Am I able to share my account with my wife during such a event (she doesn't play this game at all, multiple person, same as it's working on tribal wars)?
6. Will we have live support there (in comparison to classic server)?
7. Time to use items will be reduced?

DeletedUser4478

With all due respect, the thing is abandonment, no one comes to answer, and when it enters does not solve anything, have to complain that it is already almost a month waiting for a reward and nothing.