• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.79 discussion

DeletedUser3756

Last week bought Hawaii set, now this week another sale which is better than Hawaii(4750 nuggets).

Thanks Innogames, keep losing players!
I think we all knew that when they put the Hawaiian outfit for that reason very few people would buy it, since it was exorbitant and pointless, we recently bought some the saddle and gold chair that had the price of the whole world more or less and sold well, it is better to buy only clothes and no chests without sense.

asdf124

Private First Class
I think we all knew that when they put the Hawaiian outfit for that reason very few people would buy it, since it was exorbitant and pointless, we recently bought some the saddle and gold chair that had the price of the whole world more or less and sold well, it is better to buy only clothes and no chests without sense.
I don’t understand why people decide to upgrade these sets.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
At .hu lot of players bought that set because good for duel (with good skill set) some upgraded that sandals (so he bought 3 times 4250 packages) because that "duel" bonus dmg. So they made some angry people, who not really spend any more money for that game.