• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.79 discussion

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
"We like to surprise you! Celebrating the birthday is over, but it's still a very special year for us. We want to give you more fun, so from July 14th you will be able to find the soccer items from 2014. More information will be available soon. All soccer items from 2014 are upgradable from now on."

That date is correct? So almost end of event we will have chance to find these items for set, when Independence Day event will be hold?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
You can find 250 blue cards, but you can get some more by doing the daily quests.
We'll pass that on to get it fixed :)

so that means 250 found at jobs
21 from dailies?
and unlimited from shop
it runs for 21 more days
all collector cards , soccer items and quest items are in the cards.

that might sums it up :cool:

DeletedUser3990

... and also Blue Pom-Poms (as a melee weapons) has wrong damage...... and next question: what item should be the range weapon??

quis

Private First Class
How large is the finding Chance for the blue cards? In my opinion it is a no go, to make it dependent on luck if you can start or finish the new questline. At the moment I am on the second quest and you have to find 4 Questitems through the blue cards... and with such a low droprate it is not possible to find the needed questitems in time.

Additional to sell the cards only for nuggets in case to get the (felt) 100th workinstruction and other rubbish... just sell them also for UPB, because the bonds have lost more and more worth. There will be a time when you habe 1000s of bonds and you can't use them anymore

Last edited:
I sure hope the drop rate is increased,. I've had exactly two drop on Alamagordo so far and a total of six drop on Enewetak. And considering what I have got so far, I wouldn't waste nuggets or bonds on buying any at the shop.

OneTouch

Private First Class
Why referee whistle is auctionable? Making soccer items auctionable will lead players to make multi accounts like past events.

asdf124

Private First Class
Why referee whistle is auctionable? Making soccer items auctionable will lead players to make multi accounts like past events.
Having it auctionable will not make others multi accounts, they do it to gain whatever they can.

Your thesis is derpy, as multiple accounts made on one world have been happening due to the advantages and the risks with em. A set will not increase the amount of multi accounts.

OneTouch

Private First Class
Having it auctionable will not make others multi accounts, they do it to gain whatever they can.

Your thesis is derpy, as multiple accounts made on one world have been happening due to the advantages and the risks with em. A set will not increase the amount of multi accounts.

Yes, that explains why we saw lots of new low level accounts in pumpkin and snowball events. ;) It'll be pretty much same.

asdf124

Private First Class
Yes, that explains why we saw lots of new low level accounts in pumpkin and snowball events. ;) It'll be pretty much same.
Automatic banning of whomever has same IP address? Whoever has not declared that player x is different than y with same IP address?

It is doable, just not sure how the coding would look like.