• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.78 discussion

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
The sabre quest is available, where does it say that the server is on version 2.77?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
That's just the latest changelog, that's a version behind most of the time.

DeletedUser3990

Hey Guys - does anyone knows where to START the new GOLDEN-SABRE-Quest ???

DeletedUser3756

I think it would be better to sell the pieces separately, like the previous times.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
normally, sets in the past had a price of 2500-2600 nuggets.
why change it?
only way to get a complete set, is to buy the big chest of 4500 nuggets
so you get a set of 2600, and 1900 nuggets worth of crap that can be bought with upb also?
why the sudden change of selling?
the coconut is a nice buff.... but for nuggets? no really?
use it 10 times and you lose it? whats the use of it?
what about the vip longtimer?
if somebody wants it? 200 nuggets is a lot cheaper

my RL budget does not including spending on nuggets. I'm retired and have a limited income. There is no extra for virtual stuff that has no practical use in the real world If I was to buy a set for the three net worlds and both beta worlds I play it would suck up a third of my monthly income. No game is worth that kind of expense for me. If it doesn't pay my bills or put food on the table it isn't something to spend money on.. :P
From the login bonuses I have saved up about half the needed nuggets for this set on beta, and while I have enough for one set on .net, I play more than one world, so I save the nuggets I have for energy buffs or the occasional automation bonus.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
find prods to make energy buffs, so you don't even have to spend nuggs on that.
why nuggs and not upb to get energy buffs? such a waste

asdf124

Private First Class
Can you change the bonus given for big popcorn to either 72 hours of use?

cause this makes innosense> https://imgur.com/a/KoCiDfL

Something in common category would do the same buff bonus as a very rare category.

Edit:
Same thing with cotton candy versus horseshoes.
(100% x 10) vs (200% x 10)

Last edited:

champ45

Reservist
Regarding the golden weapons (new colt), the need to take 15 wanted persons caught is almost impossible for the players who have the level duel 450 for the low number of duelable players. It is also forbidden to put bounty on a player and then to duel it because it incurs in the ban.
Given that the beta is a test server, it is necessary to create a corrective or an alternative to allow the 450 duel levels to continue the quest within a reasonable time frame.
I see with disappointment that you probably think about how to make new money income with the new sets at high prices (4500 nuggets) and do not take legitimate player requests into consideration.
I understand that the InnoGames should think of businness but it is also appropriate to meet our requests as this is also a test server.

asdf124

Private First Class
Regarding the golden weapons (new colt), the need to take 15 wanted persons caught is almost impossible for the players who have the level duel 450 for the low number of duelable players. It is also forbidden to put bounty on a player and then to duel it because it incurs in the ban.
Given that the beta is a test server, it is necessary to create a corrective or an alternative to allow the 450 duel levels to continue the quest within a reasonable time frame.
I see with disappointment that you probably think about how to make new money income with the new sets at high prices (4500 nuggets) and do not take legitimate player requests into consideration.
I understand that the InnoGames should think of businness but it is also appropriate to meet our requests as this is also a test server.
Just farm the none dueler high duel level player and bountying him alive.

JUst don't ko em!

Try doing what I did, as a duel level 362, I finished the quest as a pure fort fighter on my main world!