• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.76 discussion

DeletedUser2271

Small snag: the ones that made the quest "Secrets of the West" and completed the Monkey part, didn´t got the First Golden key. Now the quest is corrected but the ones that had it completed need to get that key...

DeletedUser199

So how will the ones that completed the monkey part get the key?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Once the quest is actually available (May 7th is the current plan), we'll help you out with that.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Please contact support if you don't have the first key and you have completed the quest :)

DeletedUser3889

ant idea or time frame of when they will fix that awsome cake on live servers like eldorado,me and all my townies did the secret questline and got that cake with 10 to stats and guess what stats done work only thing that works is regen.none of the stats work for my townies and someone said it was because we destroyed the cake? do what thats how we got the cake with awsome stats part of the questline.

OneTouch

Private First Class
Questline "A strange animal"
The questline "A strange animal" was available exclusively in 2017. From now, the questline will be available in every year, starting with 2019. However, please keep in mind that this questline is not repeatable.
Leones, Apr 25, 2018

Nice to see this quest back, thanks.