• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.76 discussion

DeletedUser3951

if I remember correctly, the bonus for damage only takes the most damage.

So, it would only give 60 damage rather than add up to the 20 damage sector bonus.

If that is true, the devs should be fired for creating a set which gives it twice. But then again, it just shows that they really don't think about what they do, they only think about the nuggets they can sell.

asdf124

Private First Class
If that is true, the devs should be fired for creating a set which gives it twice. But then again, it just shows that they really don't think about what they do, they only think about the nuggets they can sell.
I think it should be changed to overall damage from different gear.

ie, 60+20+45(from garret cloth set)+45 from tribal.

=160

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Sector bonuses of 1 player are added together and whoever has the highest will give that to the entire sector.

DeletedUser4219

so if I understand right :

player 1 has pat garret weapon set (30 sector bonuses)
player 2 has pat garret set (45 sector bonuses)
player 3 has golden horse set (60+20 sector bonuses)

They are in the some sector, and the sector doesent get 155 bonuses, just 80 bonuses ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser199

I complet quest, but not get key, too. :(

And

Just a dream? (Secrets of The West)
  • - Equip Fancy tie 0/1
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    Gone to pray: 1/1
Fancy tie requires level 75. But:
"This questline is dedicated to the 10th birthday and consists out of 15 single quests for all players who reached level 20 and completed the questline "Save the saloon, part 2". It will be available from 11:00 o'clock on May, 4th."

:(
Is this officially broken???

It said it was complete but got no key...

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Travelling fair reward pool is bugged or that's the normal? (Enewetak fair pool)
OeZ6Gd2.png

I can't see any exp potions, bonds letter (only very rare category), set chest (clown one again at very rare).
In short, rewards are very bad in my opinion, I don't spin more than the free spin(s). I hope some bonds letter, set chest (blacksmith one, some old chest) will be there again. If you ask, what rewards are good to play some more, if possible, add more premium medals to common and uncommon category, about rare and very rare, vip medals will be better, chance to win some better chest (like set chest), old premium items (like Declaration of Independence, Venomous snake, Black Friday items, etc) and some other buff (Tent, Indian rite necklace, etc).

Today one:
TmX7jGt.png

Clown's shoes common category, InnoGames's belt very rare ?!

Last edited:

DeletedUser4431

Achievement "Lived through a night on a graveyard"

This achievement was in the achievement category "Crafting", but it's a quest achievement and therefore supposed to be in the category "Questlines".

And achievement "Soap Star!" (Drama Queens)? Current category "Social", correct is "Questlines"?

DeletedUser4325

Hi,

For the 10th birthday of The West couldn't we get an option to choose from the old avatars again?
I honestly like them better. I'd like this option even if it'll be available for a couple days or so.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
You can choose all the old avatars you want when you play on the classic world :)

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Hi,

For the 10th birthday of The West couldn't we get an option to choose from the old avatars again?
I honestly like them better. I'd like this option even if it'll be available for a couple days or so.

You got free awesome cake dont complain. (:p) To be honest i would love to see something more "memoreable" when its 10 years, instead of this. Avatars would be really cool.. because new ones are really bad + the items from events which doesnt even fit on them (valentine glasses for female which are nearly put on forehead, vampire teeths which looks really..well., even new golden kolt/rifle seems little missplaced on avatar.) are making it even worse. Sorry. :c

DeletedUser4325

You got free awesome cake dont complain. (:p) To be honest i would love to see something more "memoreable" when its 10 years, instead of this. Avatars would be really cool.. because new ones are really bad + the items from events which doesnt even fit on them (valentine glasses for female which are nearly put on forehead, vampire teeths which looks really..well., even new golden kolt/rifle seems little missplaced on avatar.) are making it even worse. Sorry. :c

Oh, i'm not complaining. :P I just brought up an idea.:)

DeletedUser4507

Yeah, I support this idea. You can make a sale with these old avatars. Avatars you have been selling during last sale were awful.