• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.76 discussion

DeletedUser4431

Questline "A strange animal"
The questline "A strange animal" was available exclusively in 2017. From now, the questline will be available in every year, starting with 2019. However, please keep in mind that this questline is not repeatable.[

"Message from a bunny"
The achievement "Message from a bunny" had no category.

Nice, I'm glad staff hear the players. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4431

[item=51025000][item=51026000]
[Chest with three locks][Chest with three locks]
Same item?

Vetus

Reservist
Crystal Town
The negotiations were not easy, but finally, and after a lot of back and forth, the monkey seems to settle for the corn and leaves the key to you

Requires:
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    Show a specific item
The following rewards were received:

Did not get the Golden Key.

DeletedUser4431

I complet quest, but not get key, too. :(

And

Just a dream? (Secrets of The West)
  • - Equip Fancy tie 0/1
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    Gone to pray: 1/1
Fancy tie requires level 75. But:
"This questline is dedicated to the 10th birthday and consists out of 15 single quests for all players who reached level 20 and completed the questline "Save the saloon, part 2". It will be available from 11:00 o'clock on May, 4th."

:(

Hopeful

Reservist
Crystal Town
The negotiations were not easy, but finally, and after a lot of back and forth, the monkey seems to settle for the corn and leaves the key to you

Requires:
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    Show a specific item
The following rewards were received:

This quest reminds me of the 'Ook' quest which was a joke. If I was not mistaken one of the requirements was show a specific item.

DeletedUser3460

Until a horse set similar to the Golden Horse Set is made available for all players to obtain through in-game activities, I've had my last fort fight, ain't going to spend my time being cannon fodder for the Dev's and InnoGames.

DeletedUser4218

well I have buy it and try it and it is shown +60 damage and + 60 resistance but it does not count :D when i use the west calc calculator. So it is shown but it does not work.
It count just a set bonus +20 res. +20 damage

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Try it in a battle instead of a third party script, then you'll know whether it works or not.

asdf124

Private First Class
Try it in a battle instead of a third party script, then you'll know whether it works or not.
if I remember correctly, the bonus for damage only takes the most damage.

So, it would only give 60 damage rather than add up to the 20 damage sector bonus.