• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Easter egg hunt (Quest 2018)

DeletedUser2271

Game version: beta revision baf1822 (2018/03/20 16:14:33)
Game world: Alamogordo
Browser + version: Opera 52
Account name: Killado

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Quest title: Easter Egg Hunt (182)

Current situation:
Quest 2929 - Meeting with a friend shows up like it can be completed after accepting it. Then it says "you don´t meet the requirements" when pressing the button.
Quest 2930 - Meeting with... can be accepted anytime even that the text and the quest 2929 asks for Sunset timeframe.

Expected situation:
Quest 2929 should not get the complete button available before having all the requirements.
Quest 2930 should have the time requirement active. Not having it, blocks quest 2931 from opening.

Reproduction Steps
Complete quest 2929 - A telegram from an old friend
2. Arrive at Ghost town. Accept quest 2930.
3. Complete quest 2930 anytime you want.
4. No quest 2931 "back at home".

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4184

I also lost track of this quest after getting "piece of paper" at Ghost town :mad:

DeletedUser4431

You look around, the sun is about to set. Your mysterious friend should be here already, but you don't see anybody. After a few minutes you hear something, but what is it? Maybe the horse... No, it is definitely not the horse. Then you more feel like see a shadow passing by. Somebody is here! You follow... and find a piece of paper. Nothing else, just a piece of paper. Hmm... You still need to figure out what the other towns are doing for the Easter Bunny. Maybe you should look around some more...

Crystal, Newport, Jacksonville (town?), Burnham...

I'd like to test now, but it's late here in Brazil.

Test after, equip item and set Bunny in towns...

DeletedUser2271

You tell your horse: This is strange. Who was that shadow? And after all these hours I still haven't found anything. How can I look Henry in the eye? Never mind, let's head back home.

There´s the completed quest text that answers... It points that the next quest it's with Henry.

DeletedUser4184

seems that the 'fix' for the .en worlds is a special login that gives the missing eggs and another one that gives two buffs of 1500 eggs. Would have been nice to get that on beta, since we are supposed to be here to test the quests and such.

100% agree

Deleted User - 50411

seems that the 'fix' for the .en worlds is a special login that gives the missing eggs and another one that gives two buffs of 1500 eggs. Would have been nice to get that on beta, since we are supposed to be here to test the quests and such.

200% agree
;):eek:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
The 'fix' for the international worlds will not work here, as the issue here is that the quest itself does not appear, while on the international worlds the issue is that the eggs can't be found.

As for the extra eggs, you already have an additional week to collect eggs :)

DeletedUser3990

Do I have to understand that now?
Am I just too stupid? or am I too "blond"?
What exactly does that mean, Leones, please?

lebareslep

Reservist
The 'fix' for the international worlds will not work here, as the issue here is that the quest itself does not appear, while on the international worlds the issue is that the eggs can't be found.

As for the extra eggs, you already have an additional week to collect eggs :)

So that means that the quest will last an extra week on the Beta? Because we can't find eggs while we haven't accepted the quest... :P

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
The quest will likely be available after the next update, which is currently scheduled for next Tuesday. It won't last longer, so you'll just have to complete it quickly :)

DeletedUser

The quest will likely be available after the next update, which is currently scheduled for next Tuesday. It won't last longer, so you'll just have to complete it quickly :)

If it not working why updated quest before?