• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Easter 2018 discussion

asdf124

Private First Class
How come little britches dueling weapon is .1 less than the other dueling weapons?

Or is the .1 increase a mistake on the other weapons?

Can you also remove premium chest from very rare?

Unqiue/fancy chest from uncommon category to common category?

Forgotten higher speed medal in common or?

foscock

Private
New sets have duel damage bonus, or did I read that wrong? Please say some InnoGames njub isn't introducing something that stupid.

New sets have duel damage bonus, or did I read that wrong? Please say some InnoGames njub isn't introducing something that stupid.
So many sets... Good for me that I stopped upgrading items from sets, since each year new better sets will come. With the money spent on upgrades I can buy the remaining items to complete the set.

DeletedUser3756

upload_2018-3-20_12-41-26.png
I have seen that you have changed the hooker to resistance, but the trousers continue as before.

DeletedUser4509

I hope it will change soon. I'm playing this game for 9 years (with a smaller break), but if it goes to the way, that we have to pay for everything, than I won't be a part of it any longer.
What's the next step? Forcing us to pay for log ins?

DeletedUser4507

There are four bandits available to duel again, one free and the others costing 25, 150 and 800 nuggets respectively to challenge. Each can be duelled once every eight hours, but you have the option to reduce the cooldown timers by using 25 nuggets or 500 Easter eggs

Do I understand it correctly? We can duel just first bandit for free and for the others we need to pay nuggets? Eggs are just for reducing time?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
The announcement was wrong in that regard. You will be able to use eggs to duel the bandits once it's fixed. The announcement has been edited as well.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Now we can go back to weapon dmg and set bonus dmg. Not will be this little fast increasing weapon dmg in this steps? Last year we first get weapons with +1 dmg per lvl, this year +1,1 dmg per lvl. At end of the year we will get +1,2 dmg per lvl or will stay for at least a year?
About set bonus dmg. +30 dmg bonus for me looks lot with new gun dmg if base hp is 1590 (at lvl 150). Time to put some skills to hp if I want to be range dueller?

DeletedUser4125

When you send 20 Eggs to one of your friends, you will receive 5 eggs yourself as well.
<3

Please note, only one set will be provided to one player on a world even if there is a tie for 1st place. This set is not available to the players on closed worlds.
What is it ,,closed worlds"? Worlds with open migration?

Next time maybe add option send eggs for one day not 24h :)

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Any news?
yo9q4LR.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser3460

Easter Egg Hunt Questline:

https://prnt.sc/iu8pok

Inicates requirements are met even though they are not.

PS: Nothing happens if you try to complete the quest w/out meeting requirements.