• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Carnival discussion

DeletedUser500

I've gathered a total of 15 feathers so far, mostly because I don't have time to do 15 second or 10 minute jobs. I guess casual players will always be punished :D

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
For Maya, upgraded items are not cool:

0CSajLo.png

pOTIRAg.png

Franco8

Reservist
everybody is complaining about the 925?
should we make it a total of 100 to keep it damn simple?
if you want something??? make the effort.
and by the way? the feathers you buy in shop? don't count for the 925 achievement
those you really have to find.... trust me.. i know
got 300+ feathers left in invent.... lol
@ franco... you want all prizes with less to no effort or putting time in it? you must be kidding right?
don't have the semi or golddust?
do the 15 sec jobs on those locations
before you got the feathers for the quest.... you will have your golddust and semi stones.
so if you want the set or achievements??? just put in the time and stop complaining that you don't get it for free

i didn't say that we should make it a total or 100 nor i said that i want all prizes with less to no effort. if you read my sentences( my english is bad) they are very easy to understand, if you really want it :D
i said that pumpink and snowball events were ok, and that's what i think. the rate drop is ok also with feathers, they are just too much in number for me, i don't have time to search and do 2000-3000 15 sec jobs + hours to do the jobs for products. i don't care if you are ok or not about that, i just express my opinion

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
I've gathered a total of 15 feathers so far, mostly because I don't have time to do 15 second or 10 minute jobs. I guess casual players will always be punished :D

so you want the achievement without doing anything for it?
why even play if you don't have the time

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
i didn't say that we should make it a total or 100 nor i said that i want all prizes with less to no effort. if you read my sentences( my english is bad) they are very easy to understand, if you really want it :D
i said that pumpink and snowball events were ok, and that's what i think. the rate drop is ok also with feathers, they are just too much in number for me, i don't have time to search and do 2000-3000 15 sec jobs + hours to do the jobs for products. i don't care if you are ok or not about that, i just express my opinion

just like I gave mine...
so it's a little harder than normal stuff? should it all be easy? where's the fun then?
don't have golddust or semistones? then what are you doing all day? cause playing the west isn't it.
you can get those even with the 15sec or 10 min jobs for the feathers
combine jobs in what you need, saves a lot of time

DeletedUser500

so you want the achievement without doing anything for it?
The only thing I care less about than getting achievements in this game, is completing quests. So no, I don't personally want that. This is a timed event, with less than a month to complete 2000-4000 15s jobs worth of RNG to collect some feathers. I guess my issue is the way it's forcing people to play in order to take part in the event (although you do have the choice to skip the entire quest by paying with nuggets, classic Tombola Simulator).

why even play if you don't have the time
So, what? I should delete my characters from a game I've been playing for ~9 years because I don't have time to play it all day at this particular moment in time? Aye no worries chief.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4143

Maya Roalstad
Do you have more feathers? Perfect, then find the other items we need. For the pants we need the same things as for the shirt. That means you don't need the list, you already know. Ah, of course we need pants, linen pants. And this time bring something else, not a diamond.
Hint:
Something blue, maybe a plant or flower? Who can sell you a blue flowers?
Requires:
  • - Carnival Peacock Feather 248/250
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    [10]
    compass.png
    upload_2018-3-3_22-12-58.png Gold dust 10/10
  • - [16]
    compass.png
    upload_2018-3-3_22-12-58.png Semi-precious stones 16/25
  • - [1]
    finished_shape.png
    Blue linen pants 1/1
  • - Equip Blue flowers 0/1
Reward: Carnival's pants

Humm, blue flowers, blue flowers, blue flowers ... where are you ???? :eek:

DeletedUser2409

1. Still I have not clear wether carnival feathers are to be considered job products or lucky finds. The announcement says they can be found "with a little luck" so what? Should we try to raise luck or product drop rate to find more feathers?
2. I agree with all those who say that 925 feathers to find, added mostly to 50 semiprecious stones, is too heavy. It takes all the fun away.
3. I agree with Wojcieszy: there is kind of imbalance between the price of carnival's bags and of other carnival items. Should one player decide to complete the quest buying all requested feathers, he would spend 1850 bonds and put in all the work to find products and the money to buy items. Getting only 1000exp and 1hp point more than what he'd get buying the carnival's chest. Is 350 bonds a fair price for 1000exp and 1hp point?
4. Putting all this together: average players, who do not have the time to collect all feathers through 15sec jobs, are more likely to complete the quest with a - say little or big - help of carnival's bags. My opinion is that balancing the price of bags could make the whole event more likable and enjoyable for a wider range of players.

DeletedUser2271

Why don´t give the Green Peacock for the achievement of dropping the 925 feathers?
At least it would be a prize for the +4000 jobs we need to make to get 925 feathers in 14 days. (Since it´s upgradable it could be receive in more years by getting feathers... like having a repeatable that gives a red letter for dropping 125 feathers every year, for the ones that completed the quest.)

@Ciccio Pastina the Feathers are a quest items drop. So they are luck finds. All the jobs have xx% (some people claim 25% others 75%) possibility of getting 1 feather. Don´t depend on the job, time, use of premium or class advantages.

DeletedUser4431

I drop all feathers, but no have leather strap in market. :oops:

I can see that I will not be completing this event. I play multiple worlds and do not have the time to spend to collect all the feathers needed that many times. I have real life responsibilities that limit my gaming time and do not have money to spare to spend on nuggets and game items. I play for relaxation and trying to rush about doing massive amounts of 15 sec jobs collecting feathers is NOT relaxing, or a good use of my time.
I lost 4 days at the end of the valentine event to a power outage and with only a few hours available on my laptop stretched out, was barely able to complete that event on the world I had to migrate my w11 account to. I doubt if I will even get 1/3 the feathers needed on the net worlds, might get about half here on beta.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
And I'm done with all feathers... 15 worlds, total 13875 feathers... I hope we didn't have similar repetitious in near future. If it will happen, we need some better what will work like as pumpkin or snowball, they was cool, but collecting feathers... My opinion is still same, it will be cool if needed about 300 feathers for questline and you can done if you want, but if you collect all(925) feathers, you will get something better rewards, so it's motivate better peoples get all feathers. Or making this set little better can make players work harder with some rewards too (like some item, buff, or something what you can't buy from shop, like old premium items (black friday pants or clothes, etc)).

If I wrote something little bad (grammatical error, not easy understand, etc) sorry for that, but I'm exhausted.

DeletedUser4431

Collecting 925 feathers in beta was no problem.

But when I was gathering feathers in my BR world, it hit me discouragement, I have to admit. Same 15 second jobs are ideal to evolve.

The youtube videos in Cinema need of upadate. :s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2409

33-45% is the drop rate so far.

None premium/adventurer/buffs.

With premium, I would say up to 50-66% none adventurer/buffs/set.

best none event sets could get you 73-96%.(smithy+product boost)

Drop rates of my beta characters at the end of the quest:
Alamogordo: 37.04% (premium income soldier)
Enewetak: 38.95% (no premium worker)