• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.69 & Christmas sale discussion

DeletedUser4225

If
DFfZ8AQwRziAKD_nSVl0jg.png
are in
XZuN4MnQQniNEjRsM14AKg.png

so....

Why
Kgh51A1TTQaSOlcrMyXOXQ.png
is not in
sE7wMWUGSWaG30Vwinjpqg.png
?:huh:

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
If
DFfZ8AQwRziAKD_nSVl0jg.png
are in
XZuN4MnQQniNEjRsM14AKg.png

so....

Why
Kgh51A1TTQaSOlcrMyXOXQ.png
is not in
sE7wMWUGSWaG30Vwinjpqg.png
?:huh:

Yeah most ppl wanted Wright brothers, InnoGames wants money, but they didnt put it back even to bags, i dont get it, we should get atleast some fair chance to be able to match guys with this set on adventures because its really unplayable actually when somebody has it and you dont. Thats all i want. So InnoGames should make new even "better" (i hope not) set like wrights, or give us a chance to get the old one..

asdf124

Private First Class
Yeah most ppl wanted Wright brothers, InnoGames wants money, but they didnt put it back even to bags, i dont get it, we should get atleast some fair chance to be able to match guys with this set on adventures because its really unplayable actually when somebody has it and you dont. Thats all i want. So InnoGames should make new even "better" (i hope not) set like wrights, or give us a chance to get the old one..
I believe the timing for venom snake was why it was added, while the wright set is the same price as the snake.

Wish I could trade my snake from one world for the whole set, but that isn't actually in InnoGames's interest. So, I will never have such ability.

Timing for venom snake was on march.

While the wright set was in middle of October....

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
If they are removed, we might replace the obtained Mayan items with new bags, we'll let you know what we decide if the bags are changed.

Any news on this?

My townie just bought 3 Xmas 2017 bags and every one of them had a Mayan item inside, that's not fair

DeletedUser3756

I like that the circus awards in the common part are changed after the days.

DeletedUser2888

How hard can it be to make a quest? This game excists already for more than 9 years, and quests have been part of the game since then. Unbelievable that almost every time a new quest is introduced there are problems with it. Incompetent devs I call that...

asdf124

Private First Class
How hard can it be to make a quest? This game excists already for more than 9 years, and quests have been part of the game since then. Unbelievable that almost every time a new quest is introduced there are problems with it. Incompetent devs I call that...
Calm down, their are like 5 dev's or less for this game :eek:

So, think what should be prioritized if you were a business.

Vetus

Reservist
The Mayan items have been removed from the bags, if you received any of them and would like them refunded for new bags please contact support.
I filed a bug report Dec. 18 because I got a Mayan necklace in a 2017 Christmas bag. Today shows the report resolved, I still have the necklace and no new bag.

I filed a report with InnoGames support, will see what happens.

Last edited: