• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.69 & Christmas sale discussion

DeletedUser4341

These little tiny changes or improvements are funny to call "updates". Unfortunately, this game has died. :( It's a real pity. The West is for most players still the best browser game ever...

We want a real update, please.. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
What do you think about making them Christmas bags auctionable?
So players that do not have that many bonds or nuggets are able to buy it from other players?

Idea not bad, but atm you almost can buy/sell everything what bags are dropping. But I like supporting this idea, because pumpkins can be sold too.

DeletedUser4213

I know that you almost can sell everything which drops out of that bag but not everything.
And I think it is more about the ''fun'' you have if you open these bags so it is only fair if everyone has the chance to get them
Even with in-game money via the market.

DeletedUser4435

Please no auctionable bags...there was big problem even with auctionable pumkins not with this too... at my main server many people got ban bcs trading pumpkins with other players and other worlds :/ better to not giving chance to trading and more bans.

DeletedUser4435

Full sets from bags are bug or it should be like that?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Okay im gonna be that guy.. where are 2013 bags? :( I kinda wanted to make my old collections complete and this was nearly the only chance/hope because nobody is selling them anymore :C

EDIT: Something special from 2017 bags like previous years? Snake, Paintings etc.?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Full sets from bags are bug or it should be like that?
That's a bug :)
When is this Christmas Set actually going to appear in the shop?
It will appear as part of the item rotation, with a bit of patience and luck you will see them eventually.
EDIT: Something special from 2017 bags like previous years? Snake, Paintings etc.?
You can get the buffs "Indian war paint" and "Your testament" from the 2017 bag.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
Leones said:
It will appear as part of the item rotation, with a bit of patience and luck you will see them eventually.

I was taking about the chest containing all the items, is that only available on rotation??

I haven't seen the new quest appear anywhere yet either, have I missed something?

asdf124

Private First Class
I was taking about the chest containing all the items, is that only available on rotation??

I haven't seen the new quest appear anywhere yet either, have I missed something?
The chest isn't in rotation however has small chance in 2017 bag/chests.

asdf124

Private First Class
Where is Wright Bros?
Most of collector items are a one time deal.

Unless they are included in the christmas bag as a "collector event" is clearly an event....

But I have to say that they shouldn't include items that are in 2016 bags into 2017 bags etc.

Those buffs shouldn't be in the bag.

DeletedUser2888

They put 2017 chests also in the bags. I got hardin chest and garret chest so thats nice. Too bad we cant buy xmas bags with cash

DeletedUser4454

...why do not sell anymore bags from 2012 and 2013? what did you have to lose? another bad decision...

DeletedUser3990

Do we still miss the Quest: Magic World??
Where does it start? or when?