• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Pumpkin hunt discussion

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
And with the restriction of 40 pumpkins it is really assured to find the 9 needed smaller pumpkins? I know statistics...

And the argument "You can buy it on the market" is a little bit weak. The prices will raise to heaven and you can't afford it sometimes or the needed pumpkins won't be on the market (someone buys all from the market to remove them, or to sell it for an even higher price...)

Waiting for next year? In the announcement there was mentioned that this is a one time only event?
While there is no certainty, on average players will get more quest pumpkins than they need in 40 glowing pumpkins.

DeletedUser3951

While there is no certainty, on average players will get more quest pumpkins than they need in 40 glowing pumpkins.
And what about those below average? They just have to accept missing out on a quest? Or will they have to pay overprice on market for the missing pumpkins, since demand will be higher than supply? Did Innogames even think before they came up with this bad solution? How will Innogames maximaze nuggets sale with a cap in place?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
They can buy the pumpkins on the market. As on average there will be more than 9 special pumpkins in 40 glowing pumpkins, supply will be higher than demand so the prices won't be that outrageous.
Not everything we do is aimed towards maximising nugget sales though.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
The chance is quite low, 15 second jobs will yield the best result for your time invested but it can still take a while.

DeletedUser4338

so good, 1500 15second jobs and none dropped.. good invested time

DeletedUser4338

asdf, i did the jobs from 29.11 to 2.12 2017... probably bug or something ...

DeletedUser199

I canceled all the Open quests since It said it was over... And now I can't accept them since they are not there... I didn't want junk in my quest box for a year... I did that in all worlds I play in.. :(