• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.64 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4338

if your team gets 35 or 36 points, everyone from your team has a chance for a loot chest

Thank you for this, sounds great addition :)

If I'm creating team of 2 (I tried that it's possible) How many people there is in a opposite team? or do I get someone to be added in my team?
What is a time limit to add more people in a gang? after waiting a while it's now saying "you can't add more people while searching for an adventure."
If you're in a gang are you blocked from normal adventure queue?

edit1- played couple with a team, it would be good idea if opponents are around equal level. If my team is 28, 49 and 108 level players and we are against level 135, 128, 70 there is no way for us to win.

edit2- What I said in edit 1 needs to be fixed. It's possible to abuse the system and create dream team with best high level players (this happened in beta). It's not fair to anyone go against that gang.

Before implementing this to the game it would be good to fix team balancing based on HP, damage and adventures played. Current level based system have really little to do about how well team will perform. Without fixing how teams are selected adventures will end up being dream team against dream team and there is no change to anyone new to enjoy the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4125

Hello.
We can take ppl to gang from only one server?

asdf124

Private First Class
Thank you for this, sounds great addition :)

If I'm creating team of 2 (I tried that it's possible) How many people there is in a opposite team? or do I get someone to be added in my team?
What is a time limit to add more people in a gang? after waiting a while it's now saying "you can't add more people while searching for an adventure."
If you're in a gang are you blocked from normal adventure queue?

edit1- played couple with a team, it would be good idea if opponents are around equal level. If my team is 28, 49 and 108 level players and we are against level 135, 128, 70 there is no way for us to win.

edit2- What I said in edit 1 needs to be fixed. It's possible to abuse the system and create dream team with best high level players (this happened in beta). It's not fair to anyone go against that gang.

Before implementing this to the game it would be good to fix team balancing based on HP, damage and adventures played. Current level based system have really little to do about how well team will perform. Without fixing how teams are selected adventures will end up being dream team against dream team and there is no change to anyone new to enjoy the game.

For 2 years, I have tried to get my idea to pass, no avail :

https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/adventure-balance-maker.56091/

DeletedUser4225

I suggest to balance using the sum of the Win Rate of the members of a team, so that not only will they balance in firepower as well as ability, besides automatically exclude multies

asdf124

Private First Class
I suggest to balance using the sum of the Win Rate of the members of a team, so that not only will they balance in firepower as well as ability, besides automatically exclude multies
Bad idea, cause that player with most wins might end up with players with most losses.

DeletedUser4341

Hi guys, there's a huge problem for female characters in the adventures. It's not possible to participate in it (is impossible to set starting position). Please fix it because I'm not able to solve quests... Thank you.

DeletedUser4341

Hi guys, there's a huge problem for female characters in the adventures. It's not possible to participate in it (is impossible to set starting position). Please fix it because I'm not able to solve quests... Thank you.
It works alredy! Thanks. :)

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
May i ask if Lancknecht weapons are gonna get too EXP bonus/something else/buff as Flintlocks did? They arent giving any sadly atm.
  • BUG FIXES
  • Extra bonus for the Flintlock set
    • For wearing all the items of the Flintlock set you will now benefit from an extra experience bonus of 20%.

messi010

Reservist
Are there any results about the adventure groups until yet or can we expect some improvements like to creat groups in a kind of maneuvers for adventures without vps + loot chest behinde the "normal" adv?
Why don´t testing sth about adv on a server, with much more adv players (also with a higher level) than on the beta server? Like the test phase about the new fort battle formular on the Polish server?

Status
Not open for further replies.