• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest 2017 discussion

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
oktoberfest_logo.png

Please see the full announcement here: https://forum.beta.the-west.net/index.php?threads/oktoberfest-2017.3156/

I hope you all enjoy the new sets! :)

DeletedUser4380

I do not understand why we can not play with OUP , only with nuggets ....
we work for the OUP for nothing , because we can not buy anything good with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2271

Can you create a script that when the event finishs the other gender pieces of the Bavarian set are deleted from the inventory? Or make the box give only the gender of the character.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
You can sell the Bavarian items on the market and you can upgrade them, so there should be plenty of players willing to buy them from you :)

I do not understand why we can not play with OUP , only with nuggets ....
we work for the OUP for nothing , because we can not buy anything good with them.

Some events will use bonds as currency, some won't. You can generally use bonds during the Christmas event, it could be worth it to save up your bonds for that.

DeletedUser4380

You can sell the Bavarian items on the market and you can upgrade them, so there should be plenty of players willing to buy them from you :)

Some events will use bonds as currency, some won't. You can generally use bonds during the Christmas event, it could be worth it to save up your bonds for that.

yes , very nice ...

This year i spent 3000 oup to buy reskill potion , because you have limit for 3000 and always i stay at limit of 2900-3000 oup ..if i exceed this limit I lose them for nothing

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
The incredible chest contains an energy chest, first aid kit and a 12 year old whiskey.

yes , very nice ...

This year i spent 3000 oup to buy reskill potion , because you have limit for 3000 and always i stay at limit of 2900-3000 oup ..if i exceed this limit I lose them for nothing

The bonds are useful for other things, not just events. Buy some tea to replenish your energy or some other items to help you out during regular gameplay.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

Weapon chest description says that it contains the weapons from Oktoberfest 2016. Is this a mistake? I hope so :)
Yes it's a mistake, should be fixed soon :)

and you did not told me anything about the value of the nuggets
Players complain when bonds are used, saying that they would rather save for Xmas tombola, and players complain when bonds aren't used because they don't have enough things to use them on. Can't make everyone happy every time... Seems like they will be used exclusively for Christmas tombolas, as they have been for the last couple of years, I'm just happy they are even used at all in an event I guess.

DeletedUser4219

The incredible chest contains an energy chest, first aid kit and a 12 year old whiskey.

for 800 nuggets ???
at least put in a Potion of a new beginning too..

DeletedUser2271

I mean the Leaderhosen set. Getting male and female pieces on a male character or female, means that the pieces from the other gender will just pile up in the inventory without and use.

DeletedUser2271

Hadn´t checked that ... it means that this sets will be available on all the next oktoberfest events for the next years instead of getting one per year?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Hadn´t checked that ... it means that this sets will be available on all the next oktoberfest events for the next years instead of getting one per year?
That would be unlikely, it's probable that it will only appear during Oktoberfest this year.