• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Guns for adventures

Do you agree with this change ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser4380

Is not corectly that the Tlingit Dancer's bow to have so much damage and attribute points ( at lvl 150 the gun have 385-405 dmg and 10 strength , 10 dexterity , 10 mobility and 11 charisma )

The last weapons received from winners of event have maxim dmg 350-370 and 9 points ability for each type of attribute points .

I also propose to reduce the damage and the number of attributes to the above values at Tlingit Dancer's bow , because was a error from InnoGames the make so strong this gun .

For example, the only weapon that could reach the 9 attribute values is Dancer hand fan , but she must be upgrated at lvl 5 and this is unreal

For a rightness in adventures you must apply the change for Tlingit Dancer's bow

DeletedUser4380

Here on beta is not a problem because only 1 person have this gun in all the worlds (kyle) , but almost all players we play this game in our country where are over 15 worlds and we can play in adventures against 2 or 3 person with this gun !

The problem must be explain here , because from beta start all the change !
Just here the admins they do their job and forward to the InnoGames

DeletedUser500

but almost all players we play this game in our country where are over 15 worlds and we can play in adventures against 2 or 3 person with this gun !
I don't play them for the same reason as this, I was always facing at least one njub with an event winner gun, and there's really no enjoyment if you're on the other team from that. I'm sad that those winner guns have gotten even stronger than previous versions, I guess people weren't paying enough for them before.

The devs have been working on balancing improvements for adventures lately, as you'll have noticed from the recent updates, but I don't think that anything can be done about the overpowered guns. Changing their stats now would not be fair on the people who won the weapons, and the only solution I can imagine is not allowing those weapons in adventures, which is again, unrealistic.

I'm still waiting for adventures to have a PvE game mode, like the bear we saw teased years ago when adventures were first in development. That would certainly negate the advantage that big nuggeters have over everyone else, since they aren't PvPing with it. #MakeAdventuresGreatAgain #Bearventure

messi010

Reservist
I don´t think so that the nugget weapon are the "biggest" problem. The biggest mistake was the Wright set with +20 attack (complete outlaw set ^0 has 10 attack and 10 deff). But yes with Tlingit and Wright (maybe Wright^1) you have no chance in the 1:1.

My answer against the nugget weapons and the Wright set was the dancer fan^3 for just around 10Mio $ combined with a buff.
The benefit is that you can upgrade them, so the dmg also is much higher than the nugget weapons and you have often the same numbers of attributs just without mobility but that isn´t so important when you are in front of your enemy. So the resolution of the fan without Wright set but with inspiration is that.
D3c8YNCaRIWoV3Wy8ngI_w.png
taE01HJhSfewI-ADm9sAfw.png

So what can we do? I think 1-2 items with +attack maybe the horse or the neckband can greate a alternative to the Wright set, it doesnt must be better than the Wright, but Wright is just to much op. I can only talk about the german server, but there I just lose the 1:1 against one player with Tlingit and Wright, against every other nugget weapon I still win. And btw we have just this one player with nugget weapons, and he just use it against me, otherwise he use outlaw weapon^2.

It is clear that not everyone will buy 27 fans, but also with outlaw^2 and Wright you can do around 1000-1100 dmg. And also against nugget weapons you can win, just bind this guy maybe on the mill and make the main fight at the bank. This people dont like walking around the map, so try to turn them off, also with the snare.

Finally I like weapons like this one, but you could get them in a event in the past. Weapons with just charisma, mobility or dexterity have no use. Weapons like this are usefull and with upgrade they have also a great dmg. I think weapons like these, will be very interesting and create alternatives.

6gAJ_A3zQ72JyZub26eRQA.png

Level 128

Last edited:

asdf124

Private First Class
I don´t think so that the nugget weapon are the "biggest" problem. The biggest mistake was the Wright set with +20 attack (complete outlaw set ^0 has 10 attack and 10 deff). But yes with Tlingit and Wright (maybe Wright^1) you have no chance in the 1:1.

Finally I like weapons like this one, but you could get them in a event in the past. Weapons with just charisma, mobility or dexterity have no use. Weapons like this are usefull and with upgrade they have also a great dmg. I think weapons like these, will be very interesting and create alternatives.

6gAJ_A3zQ72JyZub26eRQA.png

Level 128

The long range revolvers from DOTD 2014 should be auctionable, I agree. I don't have wright set, and I do play regularly. Used to swap weapons just to try to be fairer.

I don't play them for the same reason as this, I was always facing at least one njub with an event winner gun, and there's really no enjoyment if you're on the other team from that. I'm sad that those winner guns have gotten even stronger than previous versions, I guess people weren't paying enough for them before.

The devs have been working on balancing improvements for adventures lately, as you'll have noticed from the recent updates, but I don't think that anything can be done about the overpowered guns. Changing their stats now would not be fair on the people who won the weapons, and the only solution I can imagine is not allowing those weapons in adventures, which is again, unrealistic.

I'm still waiting for adventures to have a PvE game mode, like the bear we saw teased years ago when adventures were first in development. That would certainly negate the advantage that big nuggeters have over everyone else, since they aren't PvPing with it. #MakeAdventuresGreatAgain #Bearventure

I seriously want to hit that bear and maybe want to get hit by it......

Last edited:

asdf124

Private First Class
#Bearventures
Can we also have a mode that can make you be the bear? Versus a team?

The bear should have certain abilities, such as bear charge, roar(which has a chance to make the opposition team panic and maybe crap in their pants which would snare em.), bear lick(heals himself/herself), and bear claw slap.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser4338

people paid for it how it was, so it shouldn't be changed...

DeletedUser500

IMO honestly it should never have been released as it is, but it's too late to change it now i guess.

DeletedUser4380

IMO honestly it should never have been released as it is, but it's too late to change it now i guess.
Why not ?

Never is too late the repair a mistake !

OK , keep the dmg , but reduce the attribution point at 9 for all ability , as do how they have the rest weapons of the events

asdf124

Private First Class
Why not ?

Never is too late the repair a mistake !

OK , keep the dmg , but reduce the attribution point at 9 for all ability , as do how they have the rest weapons of the events
Cause it is certainly illegal to change your product after it being released.

It touches on another jurisdiction, and certainly should have said something before it was released into normal servers. Like the first day of beta's Easter event.

DeletedUser4380

It touches on another jurisdiction, and certainly should have said something before it was released into normal servers. Like the first day of beta's Easter event.

Realy ?

Update 2.60 :

• BUG FIXES
  • Extra bonus for the Flintlock set
    • For wearing all the items of the Flintlock set you will now benefit from an extra experience bonus of 20%.

asdf124

Private First Class
Realy ?

Update 2.60 :

• BUG FIXES
  • Extra bonus for the Flintlock set
    • For wearing all the items of the Flintlock set you will now benefit from an extra experience bonus of 20%.
That's not a change to decrease anything , an upgrade.

DeletedUser500

Certainly not.
https://legal.innogames.com/west/zz/agb
It isn't something that I see happening simply because the event is over and people did pay money for it, but it's in no way illegal to change the values of a virtual item for game balancing reasons since you agree to those terms when you create an account.

asdf124

Private First Class
Certainly not.
It isn't something that I see happening simply because the event is over and people did pay money for it, but it's in no way illegal to change the values of a virtual item for game balancing reasons since you agree to those terms when you create an account.
That doesn't say degrading but upgrading items is reasonable but they can degrade it too just no fine print on it.

Why not add new adventure set along with new guns? Outlaw is old, any other set from 2014 is rarely in use anymore coz those are outdated. Better rewards (including loot- and other chest) might bring more people to adventures and if there is new set all outlaw items should be auctionable.