• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.5x

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4338

2.7 pretty bad... Outlaw set - adventure set right ? Gives : Damage bonus for duels, FF attack/defence bonus from clothes, + attck/def(sector - which means doesnt work in adventures) bonus from set... nice :D

asdf124

Private First Class
2.7 pretty bad... Outlaw set - adventure set right ? Gives : Damage bonus for duels, FF attack/defence bonus from clothes, + attck/def(sector - which means doesnt work in adventures) bonus from set... nice :D
Why the heck release a not complete update?

They fixed up the pat g set easily, no problem, should be the same with the other categories.

I feel that they have wrecked venom snake owners the most.

DeletedUser1406

Why the heck release a not complete update?

They fixed up the pat g set easily, no problem, should be the same with the other categories.

I feel that they have wrecked venom snake owners the most.
It sounds like something you'd want to say on your local server, not here :p.

asdf124

Private First Class
It sounds like something you'd want to say on your local server, not here :p.
I know beta team is not at fault for this, but come on, who's the derp responsible for this mess???

There should be more coordination between developer team and who calls the shots on whether or not an update should be implemented.

Now I can't compete with wright set at all!(wright plane+)

Last edited:

DeletedUser4009

Removed 'True Friendship' Achievement
The achievement 'True Friendship', for inflicting friendly fire in adventures, was removed from the game. Players with this achievement will lose 50 achievement points.

Why change this? Its completely to delete it.

Status
Not open for further replies.