• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Rework of tombolas?

• Thread starter DeletedUser4315
  • Start date

DeletedUser4315

Hello,
so I've been watching saloon on my home server when one player wrote what I've been thinking about a long time ago (few months actually).
The thing is:
every event/tombola, except the Christmas one, works the same way - you collect some currency and then you buy items in some form for the currency. I got an idea of reworking the way tombola works and I think that a lot of players would appreciate seeing something creative. Don't hesitate to write any opinion or suggestion about this theme. :D

DeletedUser4315

Well, it was just a suggestion, I do not have any proposal of how should it be done, but it wouldn't be so difficult (at least for me :D) to come up with something

DeletedUser1406

Well, it was just a suggestion, I do not have any proposal of how should it be done, but it wouldn't be so difficult (at least for me :D) to come up with something
I'm curious on what ideas you could come up with :p. Feel free to leave as many details as possible.

DeletedUser4337

i have no idea for rework but a little suggestion about prize pool:
1) no change
2) out: fancy chest, iron-clad chest. in: steel lined box (or nothing)
3) out: noble chest, unique chest. in: loot chest or cook chest
4) out: Glossy premium chest.

Reason: next events gives lots of powerfull items, so shop items and glowing items (like George Custer's chelsea boots) are pretty useless for players. we dont used this items and dont need more chests. I think more than 80% players never used shop item for +120 lvl bicouse even in new world faster coming 1st event and all shop items they become useless.

i hope my idea is clear :oops:

DeletedUser500

I love that they started adding chests with old tombola gear in them, spending 150 nuggets or 9000 event currency, and getting rewarded with a chest containing a hat from 2013 is the best.

DeletedUser4009

I love that they started adding chests with old tombola gear in them, spending 150 nuggets or 9000 event currency, and getting rewarded with a chest containing a hat from 2013 is the best.

Why do you have to be a hater?

InnoGames gives you an inch, you want an arm.
You players are always demanding too much of them.
Next you'll want new features, but you were all fine with the Classic TW.

DeletedUser500

I'm a hater because I'm playing on the classic server right now, and it's so much better than Tombola Simulator™

I should love InnoGames for giving us the chance to experience it all over again, but now i just want to keep playing there and never touch new west again :p

DeletedUser3407

I'm a hater because I'm playing on the classic server right now, and it's so much better than Tombola Simulator™

I should love InnoGames for giving us the chance to experience it all over again, but now i just want to keep playing there and never touch new west again :p
I'll consider loving them if they extend the classic version beyond the first month. As it is it just seems like torture to remind us of how things used to be while a tombola is running on the real worlds, and then take it away forever.