• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

The West Classic - Discussion thread

HelenBack

Private First Class
No Pants?!?!?! :eek: I'M THERE!!!!! :cool:;)

If people really really like this world... could we please keep it? Please? Purrrrrrrrty please? Purrrrrrrrty please with sugar all over it? :cool:

Oh will there be old world dueling too? Where we can sit in one town and duel everyone all over the map? :)

DeletedUser4315

Very nice, just few questions. This is not that important but will there be the sheriff building? :D And the important one: At what time will it start? Thanks

DeletedUser1406

Very nice, just few questions. This is not that important but will there be the sheriff building? :D And the important one: At what time will it start? Thanks
No sheriff. Between 12 and 13 o'clock, if everything goes well.
No Pants?!?!?! :eek: I'M THERE!!!!! :cool:;)

If people really really like this world... could we please keep it? Please? Purrrrrrrrty please? Purrrrrrrrty please with sugar all over it? :cool:

Oh will there be old world dueling too? Where we can sit in one town and duel everyone all over the map? :)
giphy.gif

DeletedUser4315

I can not sign up to classic... is it disabled or is it just me? :D