• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Maneuver Bug (not sure if its an intended feature)

DeletedUser3981

Version : 2.56
Gameworld: Alamogordo
Browser : Firefox Version : Newest
Screenshot = The message
Account Name: Angel Elite
Reproducibility: 4/5 It hapens only when a battle is running
Current Situation: Maneuvers cannot be started during the countdown timer of the fortfight
Expected Situation: Maneuvers should be able to start when the fortfight countdown is started
Userscripts : Tw.db Clothcalc

Reproduction Steps:
Fortfight start
With Deff starting maneuver
Error Maneuver could not be started there is already a maneuver running wait for this one to be over.

Short description:
I found a bugg with the maneuver during fortbattle countdown it is not possible to start one because one is running and we didnt start one so that is kinda weird

The screenshot is uneditted and with the message that is showing

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1406

Alright. Let me see if I understand this correctly. The problem is that you can't start a maneuver on a fort while an attack has been initiated at the same fort?

DeletedUser3981

indeed it says there is a maneuver going on which is not the case

DeletedUser1406

imho it looks like it's intended to be like this. Eventually have a different error message, but you should definitely not be able to start a maneuver while an attack has been initiated :p.

DeletedUser3981

hmmm ok a weird feature it is then and i am not sure i like it or not but okay

DeletedUser500

Strange things happen when a battle and a maneuver are running at the same time from the same fort, so I think it's for the best :p