• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.4x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2271

If the team checks the number of days it was needed last time on any world with the same kind of rewards, it takes around 6 to 8 days on normal worlds. It´s less than half the days that are available. I think the first time this kinda of tombola was available the number of "coins" that where needed taked more than half the event days (around 9). Right now, on Alamogordo we are already nearby the middle reward. This on a special server is 2 days on a normal server.
Even with 50% more it would still give the last community reward in less active worlds well inside the event timeframe.

DeletedUser1406

If the team checks the number of days it was needed last time on any world with the same kind of rewards, it takes around 6 to 8 days on normal worlds. It´s less than half the days that are available. I think the first time this kinda of tombola was available the number of "coins" that where needed taked more than half the event days (around 9). Right now, on Alamogordo we are already nearby the middle reward. This on a special server is 2 days on a normal server.
Even with 50% more it would still give the last community reward in less active worlds well inside the event timeframe.
Well, how much would it be appropriate to increase it by, then? :P Double it? Triple it? Just come with a suggestion and I'll make sure whoever can change it will hear it :p.

DeletedUser2271

Something like a value of 40000 for each active player at the start of the event for the fifth reward. That would keep it easy for all worlds and not be jumped away within the first few days. (2000 hearts per day per player is easy to get even for less active ones) I think that was the first number that the team used on the first time we got a community reward.
On the latest events, worlds got into the last reward so fast that some worlds got to the quest reward (this time it´s a luck potion) on the middle of the second day. 6 days, community was done... less than a third of the event.

DeletedUser3679

There will be two items which produce hearts every 12 and 24 hours. You will have the chance to get one of these items as a reward, the other one you will find in the shop for sale.
Nope.
Same problem as with last events (and this problem was on many live worlds in the past too).

DeletedUser1406

Nope.
Same problem as with last events (and this problem was on many live worlds in the past too).
That's because it has to be added manually every time :p. I'll take care of that in a few hours, when I get home.

DeletedUser1406

I put a new notice in the rotating banner at the home page. Hopefully people will see it easier.
d9f79916c2.png

Nope.
Fixed :p

DeletedUser4054

never mind..... I want to see how much hearts do you need fort each personal reward and what reward is .

DeletedUser4261

hi
maybe it was better if player got some hearts when they send hearts for friends(like 5 hearts or some), with that job they doing it well..

DeletedUser4054

What a huge upgrade at Matoaka gear :O :O Please look ! If you can nerf this set will be great !

matoaka pants update +1.png matoaka belt update +1.png

I mention I have only level 144.

DeletedUser4054

Hmmm I don't know. If you upgrade this items for +1 the Horseback Riding,Setting Traps and Swimming to RISE with 2 points. ( not 7,4,4 )

Is a suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.