• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.4x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3679

The update will be postponed for now, there's currently no exact date on when it will arrive on our server. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Well, the DOD event already started anyhow - but with exact same prices as last year.

Hmm... Rewards from last event; still I didn't got "Rowe's chest" last time (didn't have time to get all flowers).
The event with "brand new rewards" will reset ? I mean, if we use nuggets or bonds now, we will use them to get old items.

DeletedUser1406

Well, the DOD event already started anyhow - but with exact same prices as last year.
Probably because we didn't get an update and the start date was already set.
Hmm... Rewards from last event; still I didn't got "Rowe's chest" last time (didn't have time to get all flowers).
The event with "brand new rewards" will reset ? I mean, if we use nuggets or bonds now, we will use them to get old items.
The new items will be up once we get the update. I just want everyone to be aware that your progress on the tombola might reset once we get the new items.

ancoonbar

Private
95795c93566f4597944ed470d548226b.png
fortgot to put a comma here? or is this seriously?

DeletedUser1406

all the skill and bonus of that set seems absolutely tooooo much, i think it should be revisited
I need you to be more precise with this one. Can you give an exact number that would please you?

Franco8

Reservist
the skill of the lee set(excluding the bonus) are in total: 552 skill and 36 attribute. with the bonus set are: 852 skill and 51 attribute and +6 attack

this new set have(without bonus): 654 skill and 36 attribute. with the bonus set: 1224 skill and 263 attribute and +256 damage and +60 resistance

are you serious? that's ridicoulously unbalanced with ALL the other set for fort fighting(bart, dalton, scout, deadwood, ecc). it has almost + 400 skill and the amount of attribute is increased by almost 500%, and last but not least there are 2 special bonus for ff(265 damage??[the hell is that?] and 60 resistance[maybe the only thing that's ok]). no other set have 2 special bonus for ff.

this new set is out of this world

DeletedUser1406

the skill of the lee set(excluding the bonus) are in total: 552 skill and 36 attribute. with the bonus set are: 852 skill and 51 attribute and +6 attack

this new set have(without bonus): 654 skill and 36 attribute. with the bonus set: 1224 skill and 263 attribute and +256 damage and +60 resistance

are you serious? that's ridicoulously unbalanced with ALL the other set for fort fighting(bart, dalton, scout, deadwood, ecc). it has almost + 400 skill and the amount of attribute is increased by almost 500%, and last but not least there are 2 special bonus for ff(265 damage??[the hell is that?] and 60 resistance[maybe the only thing that's ok]). no other set have 2 special bonus for ff.

this new set is out of this world
It's a bit late to mention Lee's set. I'm looking for feedback for the sets that were just released.
The bonuses you see in game right now might be different than the planned ones. If you see any difference between the in-game ones and the ones posted on the forums then please make sure you mention that.

DeletedUser4213

This feedback is for the new set bonuses xShteff posted a few minuets ago!
For the Mexican set:
I think 0,4 trading set bonus is a bit too low if you compare it with the latest October event trading set.
With Seminoles set you have 0,6 trading set bonus and the Seminoles set items have all bonues between 0,2-0,32 trading each.
And the new sets only have a trading bonus between 0,02-0,1.
So i think we could get a better trading bonus on each Dancers item or we could get a whole better set bonus :P
Just let us have the Dancers set as it is right now.

asdf124

Private First Class
Nah tad, that luck bonus is way too much, so it offsets what your saying.

Also, it is like 3 weeks after octoberfest which would be too soon to make items obsolete.

I actually think Hombre set is a bit op......
DOTD as well.

DeletedUser4213

I dont think that the luck bonus is too much!
It is good to have new luck sets because Allans is a very old set an it needed a good new upgraed set in the games for all traders.
I cant understand why you are all complaning about the new sets because you can use them to your advantage too.

DeletedUser1406

Nah tad, that luck bonus is way too much, so it offsets what your saying.

Also, it is like 3 weeks after octoberfest which would be too soon to make items obsolete.

I actually think Hombre set is a bit op......
DOTD as well.
I need exact information. "a bit op" is nowhere near to being exact :p.

DeletedUser4213

And for Hombres set.
We do not need a set with Health Points and Leadership because every Health Points damages the Leadership Point?
So why would we need that if we cant take advantage of the leaership of the set?

DeletedUser4213

Btw 5% more luck is not that much :D Allan gives 50% luck an carts horse set 50% too.
I do not have a problem if the new sets have 50% bonuses too but the only thing i want is a bit more trading^^

I still have "Rowe's chest" as the last reward for "Ancestor's Tombstone". The other rewards are changed. A bug or not ?
Oh, I didn't got the last reward last year. So, maybe, I will get it now ?

DeletedUser1406

I still have "Rowe's chest" as the last reward for "Ancestor's Tombstone". The other rewards are changed. A bug or not ?
Oh, I didn't got the last reward last year. So, maybe, I will get it now ?
Clear your cache. Does it still appear like that?

DeletedUser3460

And for Hombres set.
We do not need a set with Health Points and Leadership because every Health Points damages the Leadership Point?
So why would we need that if we cant take advantage of the leaership of the set?

Leadership also helps with aim and dodge

DeletedUser3679

Clear your cache. Does it still appear like that?
Yes, it does. But I think there is just a wrong name for the final reward (Rowe's chest) because all other rewards have changed.

pz2vq8pr.jpg

But there are still missing the world rewards and the world flower counter is not working. So how can we unlock the new quest?
u6rd5n8f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.