• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.4x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4125

https://wiki.the-west.cz/wiki/Zbraně_s_kuličkovým_zámkem
lfqdanszhhlnruqxxcucncjrytlzijxicguphpdserfvyyfeyewvgkqbnrjookqkyjhxfihtjplihkttpmvmnrylegxxapiohgmr

DeletedUser500

No, it's part of the Indian set, and you'll only be able to get it through the quest.

DeletedUser2271

The oktoberfest items will be auctionable with the tombola still playing (since it only ends on October, 6)?

DeletedUser4054

is very good this update . I like it <3 . RESPECT xShteff !!!

quis

Private First Class
Congratulations for the last updates with many new quests. Very nice for questing players. Thank you. But why again a questline with so many ressources for the field cook?
  • Colcord Story: dozens of field cook ressources
  • Business Idea: Many items of field cook ressources, some of other craft, neverending search for lotus...
  • Oktoberfest: dozens of field cook ressources
  • Space Quest: Many items of field cook ressources, ok, some craft products are also needed
  • The Wright Brothers: let me guess... dozens of field cook ressources
There are so many usesless products in the whole The West world, why dont you give them a use instead of taking away so many crafting valuable products?

I like new quests, i am ok with giving away some! products, but not the fifth time in a row so many field cook ressources :( lets have a look further to the christmas line with Henrys brother... There we will need again some of these ressources...

DeletedUser1406

Congratulations for the last updates with many new quests. Very nice for questing players. Thank you. But why again a questline with so many ressources for the field cook?
  • Colcord Story: dozens of field cook ressources
  • Business Idea: Many items of field cook ressources, some of other craft, neverending search for lotus...
  • Oktoberfest: dozens of field cook ressources
  • Space Quest: Many items of field cook ressources, ok, some craft products are also needed
  • The Wright Brothers: let me guess... dozens of field cook ressources
There are so many usesless products in the whole The West world, why dont you give them a use instead of taking away so many crafting valuable products?

I like new quests, i am ok with giving away some! products, but not the fifth time in a row so many field cook ressources :( lets have a look further to the christmas line with Henrys brother... There we will need again some of these ressources...
I'll make sure to communicate your feedback to the right person. Thanks. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.