• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Leaflet (Maya's dream Business idea)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2933

How to obtain the Leaflet?

--------------

Maya's dream (Business idea)

Maya Roalstad

Hello de0dorant, I am so sad! You know why? I saw the loveliest new green bag in the store, but it is too expensive for me. The bag is made of silk, so I understand why it costs so much. So now I have to earn some money. But I am no gunslinger or soldier... So how can I earn money as a woman? You want to know if there is anything that could cheer me up? Yes, the green bag made of silk! Ok, ok... but could you bring me a nice necklace maybe?

Requires:
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    compass.png
    Fancy jewelry 1/1
  • - Equip Leaflet 0/1
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    compass.png
    Ambush (3 hours)
Reward:

DeletedUser2933

And what about these?

Maya Roalstad

I talked to a friend of mine and she suggested that I could also sell veils for brides. I need wreaths of flowers and white fabric. Could you help... » read more

Requires:
  • - White fabric 0/4
  • - White wreath 0/4
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    compass.png
    Rose 10/10
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    compass.png
    Peace flower 10/10

DeletedUser4125

White werath- peace flower in EQ and work in free slaves
White fabric- work in trading :)

DeletedUser1406

Guys, for organisational purposes I'll have to ask you to create a new thread every time you have a question. Please don't just reply to whatever thread's opened :p. As the original question has been answered, I'm locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.