• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.4x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1406

Dear community,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming versions 2.4x.

Kind regards,
Your The West Team

DeletedUser4054

and when will be items from Indepiendence Day 2016 licitable ?

catalin1994

Private
Great job! keep it , i like when updates give us new quests.
friendship quest (Repeatable holiday quests) it is bugged ?

DeletedUser1406

soon is 3-4 days, not a week..we don't want to wait too much, i hope you can do something about it
I can't rush the process. You'll have to wait for our servers to be updated to 2.41.

stayawayknight

Reservist
Does somebody know why the problems with the titles were not fixed with today's hotfix? The title awards of "The Colcord Story" (within the achievement) and "The campaign" (at the decision - each player gets one of three titles depending on his/her decision) are still missing... . Same to the visibility of the quest location "Indian Village" (quest line: "The campaign") for players who did not finish the Charlie quest.

DeletedUser1406

Does somebody know why the problems with the titles were not fixed with today's hotfix? The title awards of "The Colcord Story" (within the achievement) and "The campaign" (at the decision - each player gets one of three titles depending on his/her decision) are still missing... . Same to the visibility of the quest location "Indian Village" (quest line: "The campaign") for players who did not finish the Charlie quest.
Because it's the first time this problem was mentioned on the forums.

sand of time

Private
Elite Tester
Wait, what? ''Negative bonuses are now positive bonuses for defenders''. This is good, kinda. But maybe too good. An aventurer will not die if it's on flag.

DeletedUser2271

The bonuses are the sector bonuses. Any adventurer will still die faster than he dies on his tower.

Independence Day event items now auctionable
The Blacksmith, Chinese Cart Runner and Stranger from the North sets are now auctionable.

So "Wolfman's set" is not auctionable or you can't upgrade it ? It means it was a bug ?
About 3 days ago, I upgraded "Wolfman's fury robe" to level 1.
Not to mention that I bided about 10 items from this set, just to upgrade them. Now I can't...

Last edited:

DeletedUser1406

The set was not supposed to be auctionable or upgradeable. It was like that due to a bug.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Would that be the same bug that did the same thing to the Johann's set and cost a lot of players money for items that they were unable to upgrade?
I'm sure you recall xShteff, as you deleted all the useless surplus items from Johnans set from my Inventory and I never got a refund for the loss of money due to the bug that caused it
So here we are again with the same bug that obviously wasn't investigated and fixed, causing the community to suffer a loss again

DeletedUser1406

Would that be the same bug that did the same thing to the Johann's set and cost a lot of players money for items that they were unable to upgrade?
I'm sure you recall xShteff, as you deleted all the useless surplus items from Johnans set from my Inventory and I never got a refund for the loss of money due to the bug that caused it
So here we are again with the same bug that obviously wasn't investigated and fixed, causing the community to suffer a loss again
Probably, yeah.
You asked me to remove those items and you never asked for a refund. It's also too late now :p.
It's also a bug that happened only on the beta server, where you know... bugs happen pretty often.

DeletedUser500

One day people will realise that this beta server is actually here to catch bugs before release to the real servers... and i'll be so happy.

DeletedUser

And maybe they realize at the same way that very often bugs are released before being tested in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.