• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

PROPOSAL-15sec Automation Premium-Buff waiting period

DeletedUser1563

What about a new premium category for automation,sold seperately from the classic automation.For example that category can queue 40(?) 15s jobs.
And also what about reducing the buff waiting period to 5(?)min or the work motivations buff can be used without waiting:blink:.
I believe in that way players can spend more hours online making the whole game more active..
Just my thoughts:eek:

DeletedUser4009

Oh great, more ideas to make premium players even stronger.

A big fat NO from me.

DeletedUser1563

dont you think in tha way players would stay more time online?dont you like the idea of a crowded saloun?In my opinion 80 euro per year for the full premium service its quite cheap for the fun I get.Come on its like 7euro per month..There in no need to be a millioanaire to play the game.What means "make premium players stronger'?Its just a proposal to try to extract more fun from the game.I am tired listening about"premium players" ..like it is a private golf club..

DeletedUser500

It's funny that people are voting like anyone reads these ideas :P

DeletedUser1406

It's funny that people are voting like anyone reads these ideas :P

I'm just waiting for a few more big fat no's before I post mine, so I don't get accused of having a different opinion to the majority :P.

I'd vote yes.

Those with the RL money to buy any and all premiums are so far ahead of those of us without spare RL money to spend on games, it would be nice to have something useful that doesn't cost me any money.

DeletedUser500

I'd vote yes.

Those with the RL money to buy any and all premiums are so far ahead of those of us without spare RL money to spend on games, it would be nice to have something useful that doesn't cost me any money.

In this idea, it would cost you nuggets to activate the "queue some 15s jobs" feature he mentioned.

And 5 min buff countdown again favours premium players, it would suck if some dueller could refill his HP every 5 minutes. (similar to how it sucks that they can reskill after every duel on beta)
For work motivation, 10 mins is more than enough time to move around a few different job sites, draining your motivation in several jobs, buff and repeat.

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
dont you think in tha way players would stay more time online?

How would being able to queue 40 x 15 second jobs make you be online more??? I'd expect it'd make you online less, not more.

If you an only queue a maximum of 9 x 15 second jobs, you need to be online, not so much if you can queue them 40x which is 10 minutes without needing to be at screen.

DeletedUser1563

How would being able to queue 40 x 15 second jobs make you be online more??? I'd expect it'd make you online less, not more.

If you an only queue a maximum of 9 x 15 second jobs, you need to be online, not so much if you can queue them 40x which is 10 minutes without needing to be at screen.

I see your point, but in my opinion 10 minutes still require the player to stay online.In that way a player can queue a 40-job and play an adventure for example..

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
In my opinion only Work Motivation cool down should be reduced by 3 minutes, from 10 minutes to 7 minutes.
The additional 3 min wait accomplishes nothing and just wastes a players time.
The rest of the buffs are fine with a 10 minute cool down.

DeletedUser1563

In my opinion only Work Motivation cool down should be reduced by 3 minutes, from 10 minutes to 7 minutes.
The additional 3 min wait accomplishes nothing and just wastes a players time.
The rest of the buffs are fine with a 10 minute cool down.

This would be perfect:)

DeletedUser2271

dont you think in tha way players would stay more time online?dont you like the idea of a crowded saloun?In my opinion 80 euro per year for the full premium service its quite cheap for the fun I get.Come on its like 7euro per month..There in no need to be a millioanaire to play the game.What means "make premium players stronger'?Its just a proposal to try to extract more fun from the game.I am tired listening about"premium players" ..like it is a private golf club..

Why do you say that people would stay online more time?

40 queued jobs is 10 minutes. It takes 40 energy. So the players, even with premium energy, would be online 40 minutes, making 4 clicks instead of 40. It would even take people more time offline than online, since they could queue 40 works and go somewhere else for the 10 minutes...

If you say that would be perfect for the adventure players to be playing an adventure and the game would have the 40 works been made while it was playing, that´s correct.

Last edited by a moderator: