• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

[Discussion] InnoGames TV - May Episode

DeletedUser584

Dear community,

Please share your feedback regarding the InnoGames TV Episode for May with us in this thread. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your The West Team

DeletedUser3843

Dear community,

Please share your feedback regarding the InnoGames TV Episode for May with us in this thread. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Really? What kind of feedback does InnoGames really expect from The West community after they exclude The West from each of its episodes? When was the last time something useful was mentioned about the game in their episodes, when the was last big development in the game? As far as I remember the last biggest development to the game was the upgrading items feature. It has been 13 months since that feature has been implemented. Development has slowed down, InnoGames has given up on the game basically - I know that, you know that, InnoGames knows that and it shows.

So, asking for feedback from The West community is basically like trolling the community now. Please, stop the trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser500

Yeah neither of the games that I play were featured, this game is especially noticeable for not getting mentioned repeatedly... I think for the sake of all the communities, you could at least mention each of the games every month, tell us a little about what's going on since we never get any interaction with the devs anymore.

DeletedUser3230

Would think you should drop it entirely and use you time and effort on other more needed stuff - like informing us before a downtime. Informing us when stuff dont work - and decide what to do with the game instead of just milking the players. i f you dont want to rescue the pieces - then tell us and close it down.

Your image in this game has been declining faster and faster during last 3- 4 years. I would personally never dream on starting another game run by InnoGames- no matter what you put in the Innogames TV. What has been happening and not happening in this game has warmed me not to do so.