• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

efficient easter egg container not on Eneweta

Am I missing something or is Enewetak not getting the efficient Easter egg container buff ? I've got it on Alamagordo, but can't find it anywhere in Enewetak:(

Snr Sarg

Lance Corporal
It was on ENE was a few hours, then disappeared again before I had chance to grab one, not been seen since :(

DeletedUser4053

It was on ENE was a few hours, then disappeared again before I had chance to grab one, not been seen since :(

LOL - It's so funny

20% off an item that I don't remember ever being on sale

A few days after it was purchased InnoGames decide to drastically increase the number of eggs required to do the Easter duels which effectively TRIPLED the cost of the container & essentially made it worthless

If ur gonna screw us at least buy us dinner !

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I see you decided to increase the cost of the duels to triple the original amount
How about tripling the Egg Container from 2500 to 7500 to make it fair, as the Egg Container contents are useless now with the new requirements
It doesn't hurt to give back to the community once in a while, as a bit of good will goes a long way

PS: Why can't we buy more that 1 Egg Container?

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

It's amazing how much certain people can complain about having cheaper eggs for two weeks, plus an extra week to farm them compared to real servers.

DeletedUser

I see you decided to increase the cost of the duels to triple the original amount
And I am wondering since yesterday...
And - not only that, also the Reset Timer now cost 720 instead of 500.

Not that funny...

DeletedUser4053

This is beta server!

I do not know, what do you still do not understand!

Thanks for reminding me Pavel . It is beta & as such I do not make a big song & dance about it . What concerns me is the conscious decision of InnoGames to do this . How would the guys who pay for nuggets feel if InnoGames decided to clear their real bank accounts - IT IS ONLY BETA - SO EXPECT IT !