• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Downgrade [Proposition]

DeletedUser3269

Upgrading is pretty awesome,we're able to make astonishing items with garbage items , almost all players consider it a great feature .

Many players asked me why is it not possible to trade upgraded items ?
I told them "Do you even imagine how much work would it be for programmers,they'd have to make dedicated button for every upgraded item so market would be total mess ,or even worse they'd have to figure out how to sell items with different id in the same category ,that'd be a lot of work"

So I came up with something much easier.
In the Upgrade mode there should be level down mode,which allows you to forge upgraded item into 3 downgraded items,with a price if you gotsa get paid.

Not much to code,but a great feature for TW,I guess everyone will agree.

I've also made a plot to show you how desperate our situation with items is.

27899-clip-14kb.png

DeletedUser500

+1 from me. I never liked upgrading of tombola stuff in the first place :p

DeletedUser

Not much to code,but a great feature for TW,I guess everyone will agree.

I do not agree.
Your idea could easily decrease the amount of setitems sold on the market.
Most people upgrade items for having best clothes for whatever kind of reason.
If you can downgrade items again everyone would just upgrade including all the players who did not do it because they want to sell later.
And why would you want to sell a great upgraded set? Because there is already something better. That means players sell mostly items noone would need anymore while the best items are still hard and with your proposal even harder to get as long as they remain best items.

DeletedUser3503

So, who wants today a upgraded Cullen Baker´s set? Actually, It´s just for kids. Great duellers don´t use it anymore, and downgrading it would be a nice way to recover the money spent in this set.

DeletedUser3460

Good idea but don't hold your breath waiting, part of the rationale for upgrading is to eliminate some of the in-game cash, downgrading will only increase the in-game cash supply, I don't think this idea has a leg to stand on.