• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Cracked Egg

Hopeful

Reservist
How do I find the cracked egg for the How Can You Tell Where the Easter Bunny has been quest?

Thanks.

Hopeful

DeletedUser1943

I look for the cracked egg, at least 50x 15s I did not find it after work, there is some mistake with the quest?
I say thank you for the help.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
This quest was not meant to be released on beta until iirc the 26th, so you might not be able to find any job drops until then.

DeletedUser3123

Found plenty of cracked eggs with felling trees. This would explain why I can't find Doolin's farm.

Hopeful

Reservist
Found plenty of cracked eggs with felling trees. This would explain why I can't find Doolin's farm.

I have tried a hundred 15 second clearing the forest and nothing. I tried felling trees a few times.
Did you equip any special items to find cracked egg?

Hopeful

DeletedUser3123

I have tried a hundred 15 second clearing the forest and nothing. I tried felling trees a few times.
Did you equip any special items to find cracked egg?

Hopeful

Not wearing anything special. But I wouldn't be suprised if they deactivated the quest. As I said, the next stage of the quest was not available so I wait till the 26th.

DeletedUser2996

The reward is missing (Finished puzzle) from inventory:

waoq4y.jpg

10wkuox.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm at this quest: Flour 2/2, Glass of water 3/3, Another cracked egg 0/1.
Found the first egg. The other ones, at what jobs ?

Found the 2nd doing Milling Grain
Found the 4th doing Scare Birds of the Fields

Not found 3rd yet. Tried Picking Sugar & Harvest Fields a couple of dozen times each as they seemed to be the logical ones, but not dropped yet.

DeletedUser2888

Found the 2nd doing Milling Grain
Found the 4th doing Scare Birds of the Fields

Not found 3rd yet. Tried Picking Sugar & Harvest Fields a couple of dozen times each as they seemed to be the logical ones, but not dropped yet.

Keep searching, they will drop ;)

I found more than 4x every egg

DeletedUser2271

The ones that made the 4 quest before todays update, cannot complete the quest because the reward of the quest is not available on the inventory.

For getting the eggs, just do the jobs that give the products that each quest asks for. (it´s not a 100% drop, so do it a few times, it´s a high drop)

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
The ones that made the 4 quest before todays update, cannot complete the quest because the reward of the quest is not available on the inventory.

For getting the eggs, just do the jobs that give the products that each quest asks for. (it´s not a 100% drop, so do it a few times, it´s a high drop)
There will still be a couple more changes to the quest in the next few days; if anyone is still physically stuck after that from past bugs then they can send a ticket and we'll fix it.

DeletedUser4075

I'v got 4 pieces of the puzzle, 1 fully completed puzzle and a chocolate bunny that to my knowledge does nothing. What am I missing?

DeletedUser

I found the first puzzle piece 4 times, but no quests comes up in the saloon. Does it require a certain level first?

Edit: I have all 4 puzzle peices...but how do I put them together? I haven't gotten any quest giver. Or is this a 'figure it out yourself' thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3773

I found the first puzzle piece 4 times, but no quests comes up in the saloon. Does it require a certain level first?

Edit: I have all 4 puzzle peices...but how do I put them together? I haven't gotten any quest giver. Or is this a 'figure it out yourself' thing?

I have same problem.

DeletedUser4075

Did you do the east-west points from henry, I have the separate pieces of the puzzle but I got the completed puzzle from Henry after I finished finding all 4 cracked eggs.

DeletedUser

Found plenty of cracked eggs with felling trees.

Like Klaafje I found the first cracked egg by felling trees a few numbers of times of 15 seconds.
Like Sorinel Desteptul and Rojer I found the 2nd doing Milling Grain. and found the 4th doing Scare Birds of the Fields.
These 3 cracked eggs turn into pieces of a puzzle number 1, 2 and 4, by unpacking.
Thanks to Klaafje, Sorinel Desteptul and Rojer. :)

DeletedUser

Did you do the east-west points from henry, I have the separate pieces of the puzzle but I got the completed puzzle from Henry after I finished finding all 4 cracked eggs.

I haven't gotten a quest giver at all. Just found the puzzle pieces (in multiples because I have to do the jobs for other quests)

I'm level 15, and some of the previous Easter quests have come up for me (collecting the eggs for Maya, for example) but I've received the ending quest from Maya, not the ability to go get the eggs at East and West and ghost town.

Is this I bug?

DeletedUser

I haven't gotten a quest giver at all. Just found the puzzle pieces (in multiples because I have to do the jobs for other quests)

I'm level 15, and some of the previous Easter quests have come up for me (collecting the eggs for Maya, for example) but I've received the ending quest from Maya, not the ability to go get the eggs at East and West and ghost town.

Is this I bug?

Did you accept the 3 eggs quest? Ghost Town is the first place to go. Upon collecting the first egg a quest is given for the next. (East) At last West for the third egg.
Good luck. :-)