• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

5years gift

DeletedUser

Hello!
I present myself idea 'my'.
This game has changed a lot, many of us, when I started playing I chose a character class without we need it (I am referring to those who caught the game from the start). I for example would pick adventurer because I like one of the four people who could choose for each class).
Now changed and bonuses, and more.
Therefore I propose that those who have five years from the recording world have the opportunity to choose a class of character again. It is a mission to be two options, or to change your class, or to receive a chest or something.
I for example the game world that are adventurer fort, I like duelist bonus to damage and I would like to try it, of course, you can make an account at 0, but are players who have a master account.
Thanks for your time!

DeletedUser2352

Well, this is a bad idea. Getting a new character opens up their quests also and they give a lot of skillpoints. This is not fair to other players. Furthermore there was already a 5 year celebration gift in the past.

DeletedUser

5 years for players character, no for the west..
New quests for players? what is problem? I finish my quests, now I do just daily quests. I get 60 xp from one quests and I need for reach level 139 800k xp.
Not fair for other people? All players have able to receive this 'reward'

sand of time

Private
Elite Tester
Agree with Morphy, just think at adventurer class, who gives 10 skill points only in last quest.

There was a 5-years gift, if i can remember, something with UPB giveway, for old accounts.
I think, the ''class change'' is an option that will not be in the far future a premium account, or a quest reward(my opinion).

DeletedUser3784

While I understand the basis of the request, hasn't it always been the firm and fast rule that there would be no class change allowed?

What Sexy-Ro is saying, I believe, is that when we started playing back in 2007 or 2008 - the early years before pants, belts and other good stuff - the only basis for choosing a particular class was basically which avatar you liked best.
Each class had a specific benefit, but to be honest - when I started playing - since I had no prior experience I had no idea what the benefits really meant or why I would choose one over the other. I chose Soldier because I liked the Cavalry avatar - no other reason.

Now that every class has numerous benefits, we do a facepalm and wish we had chosen this or that class instead, based on what we have come to enjoy the most about The West. But unless we delete our character and start over again from scratch, there's nothing we can do about it.

This, I believe, is the basis of Sexy-Ro's request. And while part of me agrees with it and would like to have that chance as well ... I agree that it's difficult to just say "5 years" is THE basis for allowing such a change to be made. Many players have done more in less than 5 years than others have done in more than 5 years. It's a relatively arbitrary benchmark for allowing such a big change to be made. So, unless InnoGames comes up with a fair method of determining how and when a class change can be allowed, I'll have to agree that it shouldn't happen.