• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

FAQ Maralinga will close?

DeletedUser

Guys, can anyone tell me if the beta world Maralinga will close after those days of event?

DeletedUser3535

Yes, the world will close and your character will be lost.

DeletedUser

i can only imagine all dem nuggetboys who didn't read the announcement like you and wake up with tears in their eyes when the world closes in about three weeks :njub:

DeletedUser

There was a (small?) update right now and I cant join Maralinga:
502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.4.7

DeletedUser3230

There was a (small?) update right now and I cant join Maralinga:
502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.4.7

Gettig a lot of A streak of bad luck ... today- and are kicked off - and cant log in many times.

DeletedUser

i can only imagine all dem nuggetboys who didn't read the announcement like you and wake up with tears in their eyes when the world closes in about three weeks :njub:

nah i didn't bought nuggets :D but i'm enjoying the server, but life is life :D

DeletedUser

I keep having the same problems.Too many streaks of bad luck,random "the server is unavailable" messages and logging me off,502 bad gateways and some time I can't join the server all, as when I click the server name from the log in screen, the screen just "refreshes" and does nothing :P Hope those will get fixed soon

DeletedUser2271

Maralinga is a "kinda of extension of the other 2-3 beta worlds".

It has a date to open and a date to close. Everything you do on it, will be reseted when the end time arrives.

That´s the definition of special world with special features. There is a prize that will be delivered to one of the outside worlds but everything you do on that world will be lost after August, 6.

Thought that was pretty explicit to everyone on the presentation of that world...