• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered Bonds

DeletedUser

As the limit of bonds is 2,000 how can you buy the complete set with no name at the cost of 2,100?
I have 2,000 at present and when I logged in and the report for Daily Task completed gave me a bond and my total is still 2,000.

DeletedUser500

You can buy all of the pieces one by one using bonds, though it would cost 2370 bonds in total (Search for "no name" in the UPS). The chest containing all the items can only be bought with nuggets at the moment, since it costs more bonds than you can have at one time.

Sometimes there are sales on items in the UPS, which could bring the chest down below 2k, though I have no idea if or when a sale would happen.

DeletedUser

You can buy all of the pieces one by one using bonds, though it would cost 2370 bonds in total (Search for "no name" in the UPS). The chest containing all the items can only be bought with nuggets at the moment, since it costs more bonds than you can have at one time.

Sometimes there are sales on items in the UPS, which could bring the chest down below 2k, though I have no idea if or when a sale would happen.

I understand that, it's pointless listing a bond price for the box set then.:confused:

DeletedUser

I understand that, it's pointless listing a bond price for the box set then.:confused:

As he said before there are often sales in the shop so at that times you can buy it with bonds.If you just let the nugget price then you'll never be able to buy it with bonds