• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered New items in upgraded stores

DeletedUser3230

Are the new items going to show up in the travelling salesman, or are they only possible to buy in the towns and find at random drops ?

So far I have not seen any of them in travelling salesman -or hear d of anyone who has.

DeletedUser

I asked if this was a bug (new items not showing up in mobile trader) and they replied that it is a feature...
to devs: I would love to hear the logic behind it btw :)

also, does it apply to the new crafting recipes as well? are all of those obtainable only as job drops?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3230

Well I fail to see the logic if they are in town shops. Now we have to leave town and go visit other towns :(:confused:

DeletedUser2888

Good old days, go shopping in other towns :)

New items are also not in chests. Recipes drop at all jobs.

DeletedUser500

I would be very surprised if eventually the new items didn't appear in the Travelling Merchant.

DeletedUser3420

Xdiego , new named items better be in chests because we wont be able to find those and wont be in shoips either. :p

DeletedUser2888

Xdiego , new named items better be in chests because we wont be able to find those and wont be in shoips either. :p

They are not in chests now. Because there are new chests coming

DeletedUser3230

A little off topic- but with 150 levels it might be a good idea to be able to select chests by level.
At level 30 - you dont really need level 140 stuff- and it is really not welcome to get named stuff for level 30 when you are level 140.

DeletedUser

A little off topic- but with 150 levels it might be a good idea to be able to select chests by level.
yes, the new chests will have content for levels 100+ :) (named/regular) and 15k+ $ which is basically the same combined

DeletedUser

yes, the new chests will have content for levels 100+ :) (named/regular) and 15k+ $ which is basically the same combined

If a $10k+ chests costs 500 bonds then a $15k+ will be kinda expensive depending on the fact that you can just get normal items worth 15-20 even 30k in the shops.I just hope that the new stuff will be implomented into the steel-lined chests.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I asked if this was a bug (new items not showing up in mobile trader) and they replied that it is a feature...
I don't remember that, unless you sent it combined with something else...

DeletedUser

I don't remember that, unless you sent it combined with something else...
GhSSwGF.png

(for some reason, tooltip on that report shows only this - http://i.imgur.com/8OJpjNi.png , so I can't post a whole report here, but I am sure it was only about the merchant guy.)

DeletedUser3230

also, does it apply to the new crafting recipes as well? are all of those obtainable only as job drops?

Now the support on my national server (DK) says that this is a bug not a feature.

DeletedUser1284

Now the support on my national server (DK) says that this is a bug not a feature.

It's a featured bug :D Actually i can bet no one knows exactly how it should be and why... Not yet :)

DeletedUser3230

Well it seems that now we can maybe buy the new stuff at the trader. At least we can look :)

Hope the bug is solved if it is not a feature, that we can not buy - only look
:whistle:
(yes I did report a bug)