• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered remove items from inventory

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

just simple question.
How can I remove unsalable items from my inventory?
e.g. why there's no pagination in inventory when you have tons of items?
You can't list between them and it's kidna annoying :)

Thanks for answers

Great stuff so far :) very very good game :)

DeletedUser

drop items by merchant
in your inventory select category item
then you get it paged;)

DeletedUser

when I try to drop item in merchant I get message "You cannot sell this item" and it's returned to inventory.......:confused:

DeletedUser3407

Why do you need to sell those items? The most efficient way to find an item in your inventory is to search for it, and then it doesn't matter how many items you have.

DeletedUser

I don't want to sell them...just remove from inventory...they're useless....

DeletedUser2271

I don't want to sell them...just remove from inventory...they're useless....

What items are you talking about?

And do you know that you have "folders" up on the inventory window that selects the various types of things you can use?

The biggest one you will have is the products section... but if your account is from the time you have an account here, you don´t have 13 pages like i have.

DeletedUser

ok...so once again

I have some non auctionable & unsalable items in inventory...
I want to remove/delete/or whatever to do with them to get them away from inventory... (examples: Customized Tomahawk, Personal colt, Old photo, etc.)

Is this somehow possible?

Thanks

DeletedUser1352

ok...so once again

I have some non auctionable & unsalable items in inventory...
I want to remove/delete/or whatever to do with them to get them away from inventory... (examples: Customized Tomahawk, Personal colt, Old photo, etc.)

Is this somehow possible?

Thanks

this is not possible and I still do. not understand why you want them away. you never know what you could use those items for

DeletedUser

Why do you care if I need or do not need them?

I've asked question. You've answered.

Thank you for answer

thread is closed :)

DeletedUser2271

I've finished quest but photo didn't dissapeared....

You didn´t finished the quest... if you had, you would had activate the achievement.
Worst, is that the photo disappears in the middle of the quest... not at the end. So check for the last quest where you receive the photo and get the information on what you need to do to use the photo and advance on it.

And let the tomahawk and the colt be on your inventory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You didn´t finished the quest... if you had, you would had activate the achievement.
Worst, is that the photo disappears in the middle of the quest... not at the end. So check for the last quest where you receive the photo and get the information on what you need to do to use the photo and advance on it.

And let the tomahawk and the colt be on your inventory.

He may have experienced what I did on some of the quest during the changes to V2.0. I have completed the halloween quest yet still have two crystal balls and my own composite sketch cause I kept finding them even after completing the quest. Since that quest is repeatable I'm just holding on to them till next year. lol

DeletedUser

Why do you care if I need or do not need them?
it is not possible for a reason. first you'll want to get rid of them because you would think they are useless. next day you'll find out that you need it somewhere and you'll beg support to get that particular item back ;)
(I'm not saying that it implies to all items, or to you. It is just how it usually goes)

DeletedUser2271

He may have experienced what I did on some of the quest during the changes to V2.0. I have completed the halloween quest yet still have two crystal balls and my own composite sketch cause I kept finding them even after completing the quest. Since that quest is repeatable I'm just holding on to them till next year. lol

His problem is not from a event quest (and the Halloween quest got so much holes right on the first year, that they resurfaced with the repeatable one) is with a questline that exists for more than 2 years.
If he has the picture he didn´t complete the quest. Probably just got the picture from the saloon and never got to find the Property where he needs to use it or didn´t got to do the works to receive the items.

Since the picture is taken by the sheriff when you get to select the guilty one, so he is still away from the end of the quest.