• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

ingame Cloth Calc for version 1.34 (tw-db.info)

DeletedUser

new version is released

[Importer] the Alliance Import Script is now directly available through the script

[ClothCalc] Values for Wages and Danger when sorting the Joblist are still wrong!
[ClothCalc] Joblist is reworked, jobs could now be searched and jobs have little popup with complete job data
[ReportAnalyser] the basic function is reworked for game version 2.0
[ReportAnalyser] detailed job report and detailed item report will be added later

DeletedUser

It worked perfectly! As long as it lasted though...
Now it's gone again. Ans I can't even open my inventory, or start any jobs.
I'll trust... in the morning... things will be back to normal?

DeletedUser

..but that's not CCs fault, the beta servers went crazy ^^

And a tip regarding CC: Don't use the Report Analyser if you have more than 2-3 pages of reports - wait for the next release!
(InnoGames's anti DoS system doesn't like parsing 60 pages of reports.. -.-)

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to say it disappeared again, as well in Enewetak as in Briscoe...

DeletedUser2890

I cant use the cloth calc in Amchitka - it says "The given parameters are out of range"

How do i "reset" the calculator ??

DeletedUser380

Click the tw-db.info button (compass icon) and find a small button with two arrows in a circle that says reset local Storage.

DeletedUser

The Change of the Itemslayout on Inventory Window is not compatible with some Features of ClothCalc Script -> the Inventory will not open

Please deactivate all Features of the ClothCalc Script on Settings-Window to get the Script working again until I had time to fix it.

Features are:
- Sell Tip
- Buy Tip
- LP Information at Item

DeletedUser380

Scoobydoo has released a new version fixing the problems with inventory layout changes, please enable and update the script if you have disabled it. Also re-enable any features you have disabled in settings.

DeletedUser

some words more to the current state

- the display of the laborpoints of an item on inventory if a job is selected on clothcalc is currently not active until i also rework this to the changes of InnoGames
- the item-popups on clothcalc window are still missing
- sometimes or better nearly always, the items on clothcalc window could not be clicked to wear the item.

DeletedUser

The clothcalc has again disappeared after an update of the game this afternoon (rev 20260)

DeletedUser

i dont have cloth calc anymore on enewatak and alamogordo. I only have the import button....

DeletedUser

ah , just got an update for calc ingame and now it s all ok...thank you scooby

DeletedUser

still have a problem though....When i get dress for a job, and then after go on minimap to find the job spot, i dont have the green dots,i have to actualise dthe page and come back to minimap and choose the job and then i have the green spots....
It's been like that a few days now....If this could be fixed. Don,t know if problem is from calc or the game.

If need to know, I'm on firefox.

DeletedUser

still have a problem though....When i get dress for a job, and then after go on minimap to find the job spot, i dont have the green dots,i have to actualise dthe page and come back to minimap and choose the job and then i have the green spots....
It's been like that a few days now....If this could be fixed. Don,t know if problem is from calc or the game.

If need to know, I'm on firefox.

That's a problem of the minimap search engine of TW itself; the same happens if you use the link from the quest pages, or even when you type manually.
The first time, it works fine. Sometimes even the second time. But then nothing else helps but a refresh of the page. Or scroll down the list & chose the job manually.

DeletedUser

Many thanks for the great job Scooby and Petee.

Since the last version of Cloth-Calc you can now find the near job directly with the script.

Clicking 1 to find the job
Clicking 2 to open directly the near job's emplacement

This is very useful, thank you again.