• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

ingame Cloth Calc for version 1.34 (tw-db.info)

DeletedUser

because you mess whit innogames script somewhere that is linked to the facebook connect thing

people that don't run the script don't get the error so its caused by the script

Wrong. I get this error from time with my testing/bugreporting browser, too. And there's not a single script installed, not even GM itself.
Seems to be an overload / connectivity problem of the Facebook server.

DeletedUser

thx bluep!

and mennik, it isn't a good way to give first the cause for an error to others befor getting a deeper look into that stuff talking about.
I know what the script is doing and it is not to complex that I couldn't say what aftermaths it could bring with. As I said before, the script only manipulates innos stuff at one point and this has nothing to do with facebook connect.
WMap.mapData.check_job_points <- this function get's a little inject through that script, no more manipulation!

DeletedUser2982

Updater keeps telling me to install version 13 and then installs version 12

Edit: I didn't do anything but it's sorted itself out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, scoobys tip in the german forums helped: Clear your browser cache before installing the new version

Update works fine now - and no issues with Chrome at the moment! :)

DeletedUser

I've found that when I have this script and I open a world that it freezes before the world loads fully.

I get the following reports about "the script is not responding"

If I let it sit about 10-15 min it will eventually come up. But if I need to refresh the page I again have to wait.

Without the script the worlds have no problem loading. And I'm using the most up-to-date Chrome.

This happens on all the computers I use. And I've even tried clearing cache and all those simple little fixes.

DeletedUser

Wrong. I get this error from time with my testing/bugreporting browser, too. And there's not a single script installed, not even GM itself.
Seems to be an overload / connectivity problem of the Facebook server.

I'll have to agree with this. I've been running this script on all worlds I play and the only world I get this error message is on the world where I attempted to use the Facebook Connect in settings.

DeletedUser

I've found that when I have this script and I open a world that it freezes before the world loads fully.

I get the following reports about "the script is not responding"

If I let it sit about 10-15 min it will eventually come up. But if I need to refresh the page I again have to wait.

Without the script the worlds have no problem loading. And I'm using the most up-to-date Chrome.

This happens on all the computers I use. And I've even tried clearing cache and all those simple little fixes.

Did you clear your browser cache and installed the latest version?
Or does you calc still show revision 12?
(With 12, I had the same problem..)

DeletedUser

wow I even removed the previous version before installing the new one but it still shows.