• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Recent content by The-Iceman

1. DUEL REDUCTION POTION NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

The Potion is still at 500 Bonds/Nuggets on Alamo and on Enewetak Can you tell me when it will be available on the Beta servers please?
  2. DUEL REDUCTION POTION NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

InnoGames will not put anything back into the game for the benefit of the community, as they are too busy putting more junk in the SHOP to make more profit Why don't the Devs just admit they have no intention of changing the potion cost and effectiveness for christs sake, so we can close this thread...
  3. DUEL REDUCTION POTION NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

It's just like I said, The devs have absolutely no intention of modifying the Duel reduction potion or reducing the price of it They hate to admit that they made an error in the way they created it, plus it is not what I originally asked for and they know it The Devs always put profit before...
  4. Suggestions for improvement and various discussions

Sorry to wander off topic but a thread was posted yesterday regarding dropping 100 Snowballs and the expected contents of them Now it has disappeared and I wondered why it was removed? Any comments please?
  5. DUEL REDUCTION POTION NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

What a complete load of garbage Colt Hammer is spewing He obviously doesn't recognise the problem or he wouldn't be shooting his mouth off Is this what you call maintaining a respectable duel level https://prnt.sc/1yryesf Your comments are a joke lol
  6. DUEL REDUCTION POTION NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

I like Al35ul but I find it deplorable and despicable that he is being used as a puppet to shield the Developers incompetence The Devs must be blind, or irresponsible to allow the West to go down hill at such an alarming rate So many of my friends over the last 13 years are quitting or preparing...
  7. DUEL REDUCTION POTION NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

Why don't you just be honest and admit that the Devs are way too stubborn and too arrogant to listen to us :( They have already lost £40 from me as I have stopped purchasing Nuggets until something is done Maybe if you all stop buying Nuggets until they change the requirements of the potion, the...
  8. Day of the Dead 2021 Discussion

Isn't it about time the Devs started putting new life into the sets we have, instead of churning out more useless garbage? The reason they wont do that is they make no money out of improving current sets, Isn't that a fact?
  9. Situation of the Game

I forgot to mention that the Sets in the Day of the Dead Event were 3.5kk last Christmas I'm willing to bet the price of them gets increased by the Devs out of pure greed this Christmas Just remember what I have predicted, as it will come to pass, guaranteed! :(
  10. Situation of the Game

They have absolutely no intention of reducing the cost, or the cooldown of the Duel Potion Trust me, they are just stringing us along until we get fed up of asking Al35ul has told me twice that they have acknowledged our request and are making changes, but they cant find 10 minutes to instigate...
  11. Situation of the Game

Why couldn't they put something in the SHOP that everyone is crying out for, for christs sake, like the Cortez set? I have lost 3 of my long term members due to our church being too high for them to construct and I am in danger of losing more loyal Town Members They are forcing everyone to wait...
  12. Why are Crafting skill points are based on luck

Do we have to put up with the Bullcrap spam above, provided by Jeremiah Johnson as it's just distracts players and is completely pointless Can you please remove it Al35ul?
  13. Why are Crafting skill points are based on luck

Of course it's on their Ignore List, or not to do list, so it will never get done, just like everything else they choose not to do, which is most of what the Community hopes for, or recommends
  14. DUEL REDUCTION POTION NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE

Like I said the Devs would drag this out until we got fed up asking, nothing was ever going to happen, as they have no intention of reducing the cost of the potion, or the cooldown time, as they are just too arrogant to admit they screwed up I have finally had enough of this , so I'm walking...
  15. I have been Screwed by the Devs twice now and I'm sick of it

I had over 5000 Bonds disappear from my Inventory almost 2 months ago I got the Spanish Inquisition from them and got sick of answering the same questions over and over again The Devs have refused to replace them after keeping me waiting for 2 months This is how short sighted they are: I was...