• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Recent content by Sorinel Desteptul

1. Update 2.116 discussion

Nice. But where is achievements rank ? We got duel ranks, experience ranks, construction, crafting and others... Why no achievements rank ?
  2. Easter Event 2019 discussion

True. I only upgrade items to +1. Since, with each new update, better items come...
  3. Seven Sisters discussion

200,000$ for one Ice Card ? I think from all 70 snowballs I got 3 or 4 cards; and about 15 HP potions. Lame...
  4. Seven Sisters discussion

Yesterday got 6 snowballs, all with HP potions. Really ?
  5. Overpowered Weapon

Well, why did you started this topic ? Not because of jealousy ? And other people worked hard in real life (I bet some people got 3-4 jobs, not 1), to make real money, to buy this "Ovepowered Weapon". And what people are doing with there real money is not your business. Some of us are doing...
  6. Overpowered Weapon

Try it and you will find out. Who said buy them from Market ? Use bonds and nuggets and you will get them from events. I see you got 4 event weapons level 3 in inventory. Those weapons are from 2016. I bet they will be available in Christmas bags. Work hard and you can get them to level 5...
  7. Overpowered Weapon

Do you think before you write something ? With his money, he can upgrade an event weapon to level 5. People with less than 10.000.000$ can't. Where is the balance here ? "and lazy for not achieving it yourself" Thank you. Collecting that much money for what ? To keep it in the bank ? "he...
  8. Overpowered Weapon

Said the man with: Amount deposited into the bank $ 1,937,910,937 Highest amount deposited into the bank $ 405,754,423
  9. Update 2.83 discussion

Where is my achievement ? Just got 100 baskets, but not the 150 bonds rewards.
  10. Gold Rush discussion

Not much achievements from them. You get more from duels, fort battles, adventures. I got 1250 achievements points with 151 completed quests. Rank 1 player has 2695 with 25 quests completed. I hope the next event will have rewards for player with most completed quests.
  11. Gold Rush discussion

To bad we don't have rewards for completed quests... Rank 1 level 70 with 15 quests completed. And I almost level 30 with 127.
  12. Gold Rush discussion

I can't register...
  13. New golden gun

Maybe fight with the Golden Gun ? Since Waupee said: "Bring your current golden gun!".
  14. Changing character class

Yes. At least change character class one time each year...
  15. Ideas to make fort battles great again

Instead of increasing or decreasing fort bonuses of each classes, better put a gap on maximum forts held in alliances. If 2-3 alliances (that fight together) have all the forts, other towns / alliances won't bother starting battles. Put a limit of 3 small, 3 medium and 3 big forts on each...